Gone Gold!

S

Starman

Red Faction goes gold! Yes, that's right. The revolutionary first person shooter for the PC is in manufacturing!

Shipping September 18th to your favorite retailer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember Friday is Red Faction Day. Check www.redfaction.com for new screens and info on the hottest new First Person Shooter.
Purchase your copy of Red Faction PC at Electronics Boutique or GameStop and receive a free additional exclusive multiplayer level! While supplies last! Electronics Boutique is offering "Long Way Down", an open air deathmatch level. GameStop is offering "Zig", a fast paced arena style level.

Click Here for more information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purchase your copy of Red Faction PC at Wal*Mart and receive a free gift with purchase. Packed inside is the Prima Strategy Guide with complete details on the single player mode - plus tons of hints and tips on deathmatch & capture the flag.

Click Here for more info.

Get with the Program Red Faction from THQ offers some of the best audio in the gaming industry.

:clap: Starman :sleeping:

O

old.Noo_Noo

Im not sure but i think 'Gone Gold' means that the game is vurtually bug-free :firedevil
bet there's a patch for it already though :(

O

old.(_(_ Bandit

Pfff bugs...patches...gone gold:sleeping: the important thing is its comin' out soon on PC and it looks insanely cool :D

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Noo_Noo
Im not sure but i think 'Gone Gold' means that the game is vurtually bug-free :firedevil
bet there's a patch for it already though :(
Gone Gold means that it's been released to be manufactured. That don't mean there won't be hundreds or thousands of bugs though, just look at Half-Life and Tribes 2 for examples :(

S

Sawtooth

Played the demo once its that good.

The geomod engine could be cool for MP but I'm thinkin of spending the cash on games that are worth having like RTCW or DNF.

Anther hyped up game..what a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom