GoLM spawn and pets

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
What do ppl think of pet classes putting their pets on stay near the spawn point?

Not sure what I think of it tbh.

If the pet class is afk and the mob aggros their pet (or vice versa), am I in breach of the CoC if I pull it off their pet?

Bottom line, encounter pop time is unnesciarially long. I know Mythic doesn't seem interested in reducing the timer, perhaps GoA can? (They'd make themselves VERY popular if they did).

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure about you but if they are afk and have the pet in a spawn spot xping (or in this case killing a mob to get an artifact) then they may be in breach of the CoC. If they are not afk but deliberately putting the pet there to get the first hit in then not sure about that but it isn't very nice tbh.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>but it isn't very nice tbh

Yeah I kinda agree, ToA does seem to being the worst out of people.

I don't mean this as a QQ at pet classes though as I think if this mob had a sensible pop time it just wouldn't be a problem.

[BTW if anyone wants to sell me one, pm me on bliizard]

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
afk shroomers ---> tough luck, robbed them several times

imo petclasses get 20-30 seconds to respond, if not then i take the mob
always done it that way and won't change

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah Enli, that seems a good rule of thumb.

I just lost a GoLM to a druid who was doing this. He was semi afk, as it took him a good few seonds to do anything when his pet auto-engaged it.

Of course I didn't interfear, but I do feel cheated as I wasn't afk and if it had been a non-pet class I'm pretty sure I would have pulled it first.

Still I blame the designers not the players...

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
if they're afk at the spot then to be honest I'd completely ignore them . Same as people who think they can camp something with a /leveled char..

I did put my pet on aggro when I was at GOLM months ago, more out of laziness than anything else since the harpies kept annoying me. Wasn't afk though :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>cry me a riiiiiiiiiiiiiiver :E

fo ;P

pwned

Fledgling Freddie
hahah owned lose youre job cus of golm like me thats what they want :D:D:D dont blame life blame mythic i got 2 but im keeping em cus i can :D

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
pwned said:
hahah owned lose youre job cus of golm like me thats what they want :D:D:D dont blame life blame mythic i got 2 but im keeping em cus i can :D

Another arsehole crawls out of the woodwork.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
pwned said:

you lost your job to get a level 30 artifact? if that's true there's something a bit wrong with you.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
pwned said:

Oh man, what an achievement! More people like you can make this world a better place to live in!

P.S. You can still afford monthly fees I hope!

tbh just make timers on lowbie artis 100% pop each night problem solved will be so many of them around no one will care anymore :eek6:

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Regarding GoLM I just wished it would drop every time, when one first have camped (afk or not) for 3-4 hours.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Aetius said:
Regarding GoLM I just wished it would drop every time, when one first have camped (afk or not) for 3-4 hours.
Sucks even more to camp cloudsong for 10 hours and not have it drop :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
pwned said:

funny thing is you created that account to "brag" (which was a damn lousy attempt). Why not tell who you are ingame?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Used to hate this artifact, always you'd have 3-4 players camping it at once, no one really knew who had the right to pull it when it popped.

As for AFK campers, im afraid most players simply cant sit at the keyboard for 24/7 waiting for it to pop, if it pops and your there, kill it, if not the afk guy will get it.

Imo, its another item that i ignore when planning templates like GoV, Jacinas and Wormskin Wrap. I just dont think the item is worth the time and plat investment (not to mention the hassle) to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom