Golden Spear: help please!

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
Well the situation with this encounter is one of the hardest as most of you may know, I've done over 6-7 attempts now with this encounter and everytime it didn't drop/the encounter unspawned/we couldn't beat the last mob's headling field speed or we got whiped so I'm getting really tired of it... Now my request is rather simple :) Are there enough volunteers to help me? If you do, please mention the times you would be available.
Minimum requirements needed: 3+ theurgs, 1 pala, 5+ extra melee & 1-2 reju clerics

remember, you'd do me a great pleasure by aiding me with this pain-in-the-arse encounter :cheers:

hope i'll get some responce with this thread

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Theu 4 helping

Drop rate is low but count me in goes uber if u have 3-4 theus and then all is neded 1 ss pala and other meleer plus 1-2 clerics can be bb . this setup we did.
I'll help with my theu or cleric m8 will be on this weekend on sat mostly but best time for me is Sunday since will try to go to ml 7 raid sat
So count me in Dorinica (theu )

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Will also help Rei, just get jolt to gimme a shout on msn on date/time ^^

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Ill Help you Baby Reik........with Addrey if ya like......or that crappy necro of mine up to you contact da Thong :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom