Golden spear anyone?

abican

Fledgling Freddie
Need GS on my scout but never done the enc before so if someone could run a GS raid i will be forever thankful

zake

Fledgling Freddie
Get a necro with PvE suit and a fop buffbot and np... works for me

Lepper

Fledgling Freddie
Timer

I thought you can't do it with Nec and BB, cos you need to kill all three quick. Please say tactic if you know one and I will help you get credit

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Lepper said:
I thought you can't do it with Nec and BB, cos you need to kill all three quick. Please say tactic if you know one and I will help you get credit

i done it a year ago with a nec+bb... standard tactics, though 2 clerics with DI may work better

i believe you have suffeciant time to kill them all easly

Sorin

Banned
Once you get the second mob down to 20% hp, the third mob will go grab the spear and you'll be fucked.
Also, one of the mobs will add on anyone casting spells.

Tried it many many times.. and my necro is "Epic Mob" speced/templated.

There is not much you can't do with a 2000 hp necro, but gs is one thing.

Besides.. no-one really need the spear on their necro.

zake

Fledgling Freddie
first for some theory:

When u pull the first Janni (the aoe one) it will chase u to some point and from there it cant go any further. Mark that spot with a node or GT. All the other Jannis has a limit as to how far they can go away from the Oasis.

now after making the spot put ur necro pet stay on that GT or whatever u use. Now put your fop cleric on max healing range because the aoe janni will mezz ur cleric if too close. From there it just to focus it down.
Remember theres no time to waste. Same story with the other one (the one that eats casters). Last one will set up a healing cloud. but the dmg shield with dmg it faster then it can heal. Note that the last Janni can go far away from the Oasis so run in a line with no agro. Have cleric on max range.
Also resist buffs are very nice and DI helps alot aswell.

Hope this helps :) gl

Shadowlord

Fledgling Freddie
I need it too !!

Yea i also need it on my infil, just post when you gonna do it and i'll come help :)

Sorin

Banned
zake said:
first for some theory:

When u pull the first Janni (the aoe one) it will chase u to some point and from there it cant go any further. Mark that spot with a node or GT. All the other Jannis has a limit as to how far they can go away from the Oasis.

yes its true.. there is a limit to how far they will follow you.

However! By getting your bot completely out of argo range and still be able to heal your pet is against the CoC if i remember right. Bad idea to exploit the invisible wall.

But if someone chose to do it anyway, i will advise you to pull all 3 at once.
if you got them all on your pet, none of them will grab the spear.

Btw i need the spear on my infil aswell.. so i'l join if i can.

If Psyco knows he can do it, well, show us. It won't take more than an hour or so.. i can prolly bring my bot aswell.

abican

Fledgling Freddie
can someone who knows how to do this pls organise raid??

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sorin said:
If Psyco knows he can do it, well, show us. It won't take more than an hour or so.. i can prolly bring my bot aswell.

i dont, i witnessed a friend do it a while back:p though, have done it couple of times before with my guild, but failed cause the last one picked up the spear... but the first time we succeeded(i must have been on my reju cleric at the time) only the necro hit the mob's, i guess the 3rd mob didn't pick it up

abican said:
can someone who knows how to do this pls organise raid??

i would, but its x-mas, and i have to get a job after... so i cant;P

Julemanden

Fledgling Freddie
how about using more than 1 necro?? or will the mobs still go for the first necro??

Sorin

Banned
Julemanden said:
how about using more than 1 necro?? or will the mobs still go for the first necro??

Actually i think it could work... if each necro had its own bot..

But we would still need some volunteers.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
just get a couple of ml9 pet casters and do it properly, theyre not usually too hard to come by

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom