Golden Scarab Vest - Mau Faction...

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Dunno how many of you are trying to get Mau faction in order to finish the Scarab Vest encounter, but I for one am getting abit annoyed with it...

What I was thinking was the following: if there's more of us that need Mau faction, why don't we get together and do it in a group at a specific time/place? For one it would be less boring (I think), and secondly it might go a wee bit faster....

Any ideas on this, anyone??

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
i need it m8 :) you know it :D My hunter is totaly not friendly with em and i need it on her as well as you do :) so count me in :p

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
Dont forget, with the Mau quests you wont all get the same one... as it is different each time. Had to do this withmy huntress. LOTS of times... hated it, but her GSV is pretty...
Good luck with it though!

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
yeah is as Destic said, i was gonna do it with me and wife at same time, but cos we kept gettin different ones turned out faster to solo it
sucks big time, tho on the bright side im pretty sure ive only got 3 runs left on the wifes as im on run 9 :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I just killed setians for a few hours of lazy pulling and my faction was good.. cba with those quests.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
On excal the thing i did with my scout, was do the quests sometimes, but than got bored, because they take too long. So i went in the search for setians, and i found a pretty good camp with yellows. That camp is right to the entrance of Setians sand... village. With some named mobs. its int he top of a hill.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
I just killed setians for a few hours of lazy pulling and my faction was good.. cba with those quests.

Same for me...2'ish hours of killing ylw/oj setians and el presto neutral to the mau in the village :)

/Dracus

Aferin

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone had trouble with /search on the small rock. Did the search/tried
reading Papyrus - could'nt. Getting ' do /search' in journal and cannot- am stuck. Not hugely bothered tbh- specially after read how many times some have had to do quests. Just curious

Am up for Mau faction grps with Skald(50), and Hunter(44)- when lvls.

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
I did Mau of Bastet Quest 3 times with my zerker and killed around 50-100 setins and i was good

Summerz

Fledgling Freddie
i Had to do Sekmhet 8 times and 6 Bastet in the end lol, took me forever :))
just the wings to farm now.... :p

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Aferin said:
Anyone had trouble with /search on the small rock. Did the search/tried
reading Papyrus - could'nt. Getting ' do /search' in journal and cannot- am stuck. Not hugely bothered tbh- specially after read how many times some have had to do quests. Just curious

Am up for Mau faction grps with Skald(50), and Hunter(44)- when lvls.

If I remember rightly, you have to use the papyrus kind of like you would a poition, but I couls be wrong lol ;)

Anyway, give it a try. Hope that helps :p

Cimon

Fledgling Freddie
Im in for faction grp.. my zerker needs it.. Name time and place and ill be there with Juam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom