Golden Age

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Any one know where this guild is these days? I was in this guild when I played about 12 months ago, just wondering where they are. I am intending to come back to dyvet but have been thinking of subbing US also if they are there :)

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
They went US after Shieva(or whatever her name was) got busted RP farming.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Any one know where this guild is these days? I was in this guild when I played about 12 months ago, just wondering where they are. I am intending to come back to dyvet but have been thinking of subbing US also if they are there :)

Hey,

We have one of them in our guild, Danish Huscarls. His name is Beins, he joined us after having played for a while on the US servers.

He is normally online 7 days a week, so you should be able to get hold of him. Just ask one of our members ingame, and we will tell you if he is online atm.

Hope to see you ingame, cause every new or re-activated player on midgard will strengthen us in the war against the red's and greens :)

Best regards

Von War
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls

vavires

Fledgling Freddie

Hey m8,

Well afaik they will prolly be still on the Us servers. try looking for suicidal tendencies on Lancelot on the Herald.
I myself am inactive. I tried US servers for a couple of months but ended quiting again :D.
There is no way im making a comeback at daoc. But will prolly show up at War though.

greets Vavi

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
They were one of many "Were uber lets go out and add on small grps and soloers until were are all high rr" then dissapear.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hey m8,

Well afaik they will prolly be still on the Us servers. try looking for suicidal tendencies on Lancelot on the Herald.
I myself am inactive. I tried US servers for a couple of months but ended quiting again :D.
There is no way im making a comeback at daoc. But will prolly show up at War though.

greets Vavi

note latest rep from me ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
They were one of many "Were uber lets go out and add on small grps and soloers until were are all high rr" then dissapear.
So that makes you a "cry like a baby on forums getting ganked solo / mini grouped" then doesnt it, not much to brag about there.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Seems you don't understand the concept of RvR? We went looking to kill peeps, and with NF and so little roaming, that meant anyone, or at least where we went looking, and we did roam alot. It's not our fault that you have to release when you die. Personally i'd prefer insta respawn so we could do it over and over :p

Vavi, do not bother with WAR imo - I aint gonna be bothering with it tbh.

And with regard to the ass that mentioned Shivae. I discussed that when I was in France for a job interview (a while back) at GOA privately. Shivae from what I was told in private got what Shiv deserved, but they were quite sympathetic about the loss of rps, so from what I gathered, it wasn't a decision they took lightly nor was it something they enjoyed doing either. Only reason it cropped up was because the person I discussed it with asked what guild I was in on excal/pryd and then I asked what happened as I wasn't playing any more. And I am not naming any names with that so that discussion is closed :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Seems you don't understand the concept of RvR? We went looking to kill peeps, and because we suck and cant compete against equal numbers, that meant anyone, or at least where we went looking, and we did roam alot. It's not our fault that you have to release when you die. Personally i'd prefer insta respawn so we could do it over and over :p

here edited it for you

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I don't understand this game, I spam flames at peeps because I don't understand that calling people names doesn't change what the real perception of them is, in fact I do not understand the word 'perception' generally because I have the IQ of something that doesn't function and never had the capability of doing so. Please forgive my ignorance

Save the fact that you mention little of their history and that before they came to mid you assume I suck also? - I was on mid a good 2 years before I'd even heard of the guild and was regular rvr in OF since SI. It was only when I went to hib after rvr on OF started getting so 1337 with regards to rr needs etc that I ventured to hib looking for something mid could not offer me at the time, that I became aware of Golden Age. And FYI I didn't join them because at the time my friends on hib were in the now defunct guild Hibernian Dragon Slayers.

Funny how you don't even know me yet cast aspersions against my name. Fact of the matter was, they went looking for fg rvr, they got so little of it, and when they did they kicked ass most of the time. You know the rules of rvr, you expect the unexpected and don't moan about it.

So as for regards to your edit, see above.

And you are welcome :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Save the fact that you mention little of their history and that before they came to mid you assume I suck also? - I was on mid a good 2 years before I'd even heard of the guild and was regular rvr in OF since SI. It was only when I went to hib after rvr on OF started getting so 1337 with regards to rr needs etc that I ventured to hib looking for something mid could not offer me at the time, that I became aware of Golden Age. And FYI I didn't join them because at the time my friends on hib were in the now defunct guild Hibernian Dragon Slayers.

Funny how you don't even know me yet cast aspersions against my name. Fact of the matter was, they went looking for fg rvr, they got so little of it, and when they did they kicked ass most of the time. You know the rules of rvr, you expect the unexpected and don't moan about it.

So as for regards to your edit, see above.

And you are welcome :)

Did you even read what I wrote? I meant the guild, not you.. and I'm sure that many will agree with me that all that Golden Age was doing on Prydwen in OF was go out to Emain with a fg at ungodly hours to farm soloers and duos... I remember ppl always were laughing at them on /as. As regard to the Mid group I dont really know them from first hand experience as I didnt play much after cluster, but I heard only that they basically continued to do the same.. so please feel free to prove me wrong.

Edit: However its funny to read ppl that automatically jump to personal insults on a gaming forum, including making assumptions about one's IQ, just because some one told them that they maybe weren't that good in an online game.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Did you even read what I wrote? I meant the guild, not you.. and I'm sure that many will agree with me that all that Golden Age was doing on Prydwen in OF was go out to Emain with a fg at ungodly hours to farm soloers and duos... I remember ppl always were laughing at them on /as. As regard to the Mid group I dont really know them from first hand experience as I didnt play much after cluster, but I heard only that they basically continued to do the same.. so please feel free to prove me wrong.

Edit: However its funny to read ppl that automatically jump to personal insults on a gaming forum, including making assumptions about one's IQ, just because some one told them that they maybe weren't that good in an online game.

To come in the defence of my guild, even tho im not active in daoc anymore.

Ive only been in GA for 1/3 of my daoc years, but ive seen enough rants and insults during my time in the guild to understand we suposedly did all that u say.
First of all, its quite low of ppl to keep attacking GA when like every1 has done it before, i can maybe recall it happening once or twice that a flg left me alone when i was out soloing, have to say the hib zerge left me alive more then flg's. and that was pre GA as well.

When u RvR, u want 2 things, 1)some fun, 2) RPS. Our Rv R hours started mostly at 9pm. We "look" for flg, but if we can't find them, we arent gone say.. okay lets log. Then we will just move somewhere else, yes sure, we killed our share of solo players and smaller groups. But who didnt.

Dont forget its a game. And there is not a single rule that the players have to be in even numbers. God if we had to do that we could have whined ourselves to the stoneage about the overpopulated Albs owning hib all the time as well.

Did we kill soloers and smaller groups? Yes.
Why? Cause we couldnt find flg's.
Were we the only ones killing soloers and smaller groups? hell no.

O and another thing, Dont forget we didnt always ran in a flg of guildies, when we are in vt, we can only ask to not attack soloers when we are looking for flg's.

And in the end, GA is gone from exc afaik, so get over it.

vav

kivik

Part of the furniture

Thank GOA for that :)

You clearly weren't looking enough for fgs, was pretty obvious that you mostly went out to find small groups and soloers for the holy realmpoint. And apparently your RR11 valk had to sink as low to RP-farming, those numbers really meant something for you :mad:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
you forgot to add that they were so awful they had to farm RPs with their own accounts :p

I only have one account, so for me that's not possible, what they did while I was not and am not playing I take no responsibility for, (*and I already said that with regards to Shivae in previous posts*)why certain people are having a go at me personally is beyond me, it's almost like the way certain shit guilds behaved on cammy before TOA, not that there's any one left playing cammy - outside of GW anyways :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Thank GOA for that :)

You clearly weren't looking enough for fgs, was pretty obvious that you mostly went out to find small groups and soloers for the holy realmpoint. And apparently your RR11 valk had to sink as low to RP-farming, those numbers really meant something for you :mad:

While i was running with them Kivik they were only looking for FG action, so with regards to anything else, I know nothing, and remember I haven't been playing for over 12 months now, so what happened while I wasn't playing has nothing to do with me.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
To come in the defence of my guild, even tho im not active in daoc anymore.

Ive only been in GA for 1/3 of my daoc years, but ive seen enough rants and insults during my time in the guild to understand we suposedly did all that u say.
First of all, its quite low of ppl to keep attacking GA when like every1 has done it before, i can maybe recall it happening once or twice that a flg left me alone when i was out soloing, have to say the hib zerge left me alive more then flg's. and that was pre GA as well.

When u RvR, u want 2 things, 1)some fun, 2) RPS. Our Rv R hours started mostly at 9pm. We "look" for flg, but if we can't find them, we arent gone say.. okay lets log. Then we will just move somewhere else, yes sure, we killed our share of solo players and smaller groups. But who didnt.

Dont forget its a game. And there is not a single rule that the players have to be in even numbers. God if we had to do that we could have whined ourselves to the stoneage about the overpopulated Albs owning hib all the time as well.

Did we kill soloers and smaller groups? Yes.
Why? Cause we couldnt find flg's.
Were we the only ones killing soloers and smaller groups? hell no.

O and another thing, Dont forget we didnt always ran in a flg of guildies, when we are in vt, we can only ask to not attack soloers when we are looking for flg's.

vav

Just to add here from Vavi's quote. During the day ie morning/afternoon, we didn't always run fg either due to the fact of availability, but we still had a go just like everyone else because we liked to rvr - we even ran in trios and duo's from time to time. So I think the general perception here is a bit screwed. One person's actions here seems to have tarnished the whole guild. That's wrong. Even if you were to base it on just a couple of peeps doing it with their accounts and abusing their own accounts and others. Not everyone in the guild was like that. In fact, i'd say that was a minority case, at least while I was active.

kivik

Part of the furniture
While i was running with them Kivik they were only looking for FG action, so with regards to anything else, I know nothing, and remember I haven't been playing for over 12 months now, so what happened while I wasn't playing has nothing to do with me.

I'm not having a go at you :)

I don't think Shivae's RP farming was the reason some don't lika GA. Was more like they loved to grief every soloer and group by adding zerging just to see that little RP bar move a little. Learning that Shivae got busted for RP farming just made it all fucking hilarious :) Specially when the rest of the group backed her up and left for US :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I'm not having a go at you :)

I don't think Shivae's RP farming was the reason some don't lika GA. Was more like they loved to grief every soloer and group by adding zerging just to see that little RP bar move a little. Learning that Shivae got busted for RP farming just made it all fucking hilarious :) Specially when the rest of the group backed her up and left for US :)

And now Dyvet is such an awesome place to RvR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom