CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just not as good as they used to be :D

eldertitle.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Place 1 plat in trade window.
Go and make a cup of tea, take a shit, or whatever.
Come back 5 minutes later and if they are still there just log off.

It used to be even better in WoW, my record was about 20 minutes.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Its incredible how many people claim they are "new to the game" and just need a few plat to get started. They know all the leet game words yet they only played for 5 minutes... I often get pmed while crafting in housing by them, god its annoying.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I begged 1 time over 13 plat just for fun on a trial account xD wanted to c how much i could get in an hour :p

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
usually asking them to do random tasks get there interest away from me to do what i want and then logoff :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Gold beggrrs in WoW used to be so lazy. Often they would just come up to you and go "Gold?"

Standard reply was yes plz I'll take some.
No. I want gold.
Then why did you offer it me?

Could get so bored in wow id happily abuse the begger til they logged off :)

In cam I'm such a soft touch. Can I have 100 gold to repair my gear plz? OFC np. hmm thats not very good gear, lets go get you some artifacts, will you be needing ml's to go with that?
I know I'm being conned most of the time but every now and then its a genuine noob :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
hi civy im new to this game

can you spare ml 6 7 8 and 9 on mid? i herd they give good abilities to kill stuff

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
omfg you all turning into beggers now :S? I am gonna hide myself somewhere and do /anonymious!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
This reminds me of the time i put 195p and an illusions blade in trade with a begger and went afk for 20 minutes , when i came back he was still there :p

old.SevenSins

Loyal Freddie
Gold beggrrs in WoW used to be so lazy. Often they would just come up to you and go "Gold?"

Standard reply was yes plz I'll take some.
No. I want gold.
Then why did you offer it me?

Could get so bored in wow id happily abuse the begger til they logged off :)

In cam I'm such a soft touch. Can I have 100 gold to repair my gear plz? OFC np. hmm thats not very good gear, lets go get you some artifacts, will you be needing ml's to go with that?
I know I'm being conned most of the time but every now and then its a genuine noob :)

I used to do that back over on alb/pryd yeaaars ago untill you figure out for yourself the game just doesn't attract new people anymore, I recon that most level 1's and whatnot I've helped were probably just con-artists aswell :"P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom