Going to the classic server?

Iboad

Loyal Freddie
I was just wondering why anyone would want to go to the classic server, I mean, if youve spent 3 years doing your toon up MLs RRs, template and getting it to 50, why would you suddenly make this descision to basically reroll, even if ToA does suck

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Some people hate TOA, and think spending days and weeks in Darkspire is more fun.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I would have strongly thought about it a while back, but now that I have ToA'd and MLed chars, I probably wouldn't bother starting again.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Question: Why isn't it possible to play both servers? All the argument i hear agaisnt the classic server is that everyone wanna keep playing the chars they have. Well I'm telling you that it is possible to play both servers.

However it sucks that it will be catacombs and NF on it. If it weren't I would propably stop playing excal at all

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
well whats makes classic servers totally fooked is the lack of cure NS .. which makes it pretty much an all tankgankgroupfest .. :p boring with no balance between diff classtypes imo :]

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
I think the best thing to do would be to go and try it - and then voice your opinions about how lame etc it is - I personally think it would be very interesting to play on, and I'll probably put a char on there - just to see what it's like to be old school again.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, since they are making two classic servers there has got to be a big interest

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Well they cluster to get more players, then they make more servers so people can leave again. great great thinking.

So what do we prefer? 1 NF with many people or 2 with no people? People wanting classic must be the same that dont want cluster, go figure.(imho ofc.)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
gonna do a bit of both, gonna use the classic BG (no buffed stealthers :D), and just NF on the main servers, or depending on how NF is on the classic server may never come back

Gregatoon

Fledgling Freddie
I still don't get what's so "classic" about those servers.
Old school? Yeah right with new classes and cata items?
Bots? Well you need to be grouped and drag it along, the only problem there is for a stealther, di-bots isn't exactly a new phenomena so maybe that's the "classic" part.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
the cluster is for our english servers however the classic represents all servers so there will be 2and about bots, i personally think its nice not having stealthers around and i personally like playing melee classes more than casters so i would give it a go

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
After starting over from scratch when I first came to the Euro servers all I can say is I'm not starting all over yet again.

Erulin the Bloody

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
why do they call it classic server? its only with out toa.. Cata an all the op cata classes is still there an you can still get stat cap.. is it good or bad there will be no ml an artis? Artis an ml's made fights a lot harder an there really is no easy fights vs ppl with ml an toat templates so thats is nice imo.. Im gonna stay here but have thinking about playing solo sharman ;) kiteing 4 teh win...

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeben said:
why do they call it classic server?

Hehe, why was stating that TOA would NOT affect RvR not a lie but an interpretation of the truth ? :)

Erulin the Bloody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom