Going linkdead at certain places

Kovrax

Fledgling Freddie
So i was having some serious LD problems and i mailed GoA about it and asked what could be the problem. The response was:

(Thank you for your query. This could be caused by a problem with your network card. Check your network card properties, and disable something called hardware checksum, or checksum offload.)

Now i've been trying to fix this for a few hours and i can't find any network card properties. Could someone explain how i am supposed to do this?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Where do you go LD, what is your network card, and the technical forum is the best place to ask - and search on too.

Darzil

X

xGenocidex

start -> control panel -> network connections -> Local Area connection <- thats what you want matey

Kovrax

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
start -> control panel -> network connections -> Local Area connection <- thats what you want matey

Thanks alot i finally found it

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
This again is one for the tech section, not general. Also the search button is great for finding info like this.

This can also be caused by errors in your files, if it persists, try a reinstall of the game, others I know had similar probs and this fixed them.

Good luck anyway,

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Alot of people have this problem and dont know how to solve it. Make it sticky in tech section imo.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Change some settings on your network card. Read how in the tech section. Guildie had same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom