No idea Going days without changing your underpants: what is acceptable?

Underpant wearing on the trot:

• Day 6: Nah. Thats the absolute limit. The smell is rank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One week: They live! Your underpants start developping AI !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
They just get clean while wearing them, i've been to BBQs where i've stunk of smoke and spilled sauce on jeans, stayed out all night, the next day they're clean and the smell has gone.

You sure you got home wearing your own pants? :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The more days you wear them the greater the protective build-up of semen.

By the third day they can be used as a serviceable cricket box.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Where's the I buy a three pack once a year, and I always switch from used to brand new unwashed option ?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Damn easy. I get a tiny bit skiddy unless I pretty much finger myself. And it's very rare that any bog roll stands up to a decent amount of anal fingering. So fingering is out. If it bothers you, you clearly have shares in Andrex.
Christ, I cannot remember the last time I suffered a skid mark. When you scratch your arse do you try and play with your tonsils from below?

Kryten

Old Cow.
No, I leave that to the mrs and her strapon. I suspect the problem is more along the lines of as I get older, it's more difficult to judge the qualities of a fart.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I wear IB undershirts while out on the bike. They're awesome, but tbh there's something wrong with the wicking on mine cause I sweat like a barstand regardless 0o. Smell? They just don't. Still that said I don't believe I'd wear them as undies and not change them regularly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom