No idea Going days without changing your underpants: what is acceptable?

Underpant wearing on the trot:

• Day 6: Nah. Thats the absolute limit. The smell is rank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One week: They live! Your underpants start developping AI !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Just a heads up, it would not develop a AI. As that would only go for machines ! :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Depending on the smellyness of your feet, socks can be multiple days. My feet don't smell at all, and I go a couple of days with the same socks.

Pants? Every fucken day.

Jeans? Every fucken second week.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
New boxers every fucking day. Socks? Depends on what you've been doing. Jeans? Well, are they dirty and or smelly? Nope? Fuck it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Pretty much what's been said already. Boxers once a day, socks maybe once every 2 days, jeans can go a week or two depending on color.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Your're meant to change them? i just shower in mine and that gives them a daily clean

soze

I am a FH squatter
Change every day is a general rule. But last week I had to give a pair a second day until I could go to Tesco and buy reinforcements. Fucking laundry pixies must of been on strike.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
As a rule I change them when I have a shower, every day except the odd Sunday when I sit and fester.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Smell. That's it. If you don't do jumping jacks in a sauna and know how to wipe your arse then a pair can last a long time.

Then again i don't understand how anyone can manage to create skidmarks.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Undies go when one or two or three days (rarely three, 'bout washing time!) and go as a rule when dirty or smelly. Socks? Every day or second, depending on use. Pants? can easily last for 4+ days. Just dont fucking eat like a pig so you spill on them :p

Longjohns? SYMBIOSIS!!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Smell. That's it. If you don't do jumping jacks in a sauna and know how to wipe your arse then a pair can last a long time.

Try white underpants.....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tohtori are you one of those frantic scrubbers who you can hear from the next cubicle? Sounds like they are starting a fire

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A good pair of Longjohns are awesome when its cold. Mine shrank. Need to get another pair methinks.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
A good pair of Longjohns are awesome when its cold. Mine shrank. Need to get another pair methinks.
Been wearing mine for the last month. M & S are the best ones i have found for the money, also get longer than you need as the tumble dryer does shrink them a bit

I want a pair like they had in the old wild west, with a trap door on the back so you can have a shit without taking them down

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tohtori are you one of those frantic scrubbers who you can hear from the next cubicle? Sounds like they are starting a fire

Hah no, but i don't also leave my arse looking like i did a nudieslide down a wet mud slope.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Once a day change at the bare minimum. Actually a lot of days I change twice. Once after shower in the morning and once after shower after work. But I'm weird and have a thing about showering/clean underwear.

Also how can a pair of socks last two days?!?!?!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I would never put dirty underware on after a shower (unless the laundry fiary abandons me) but i only shower once in the morning, then I wear the same boxers till bed.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I was sitting in a pub in Nottingham years ago, we'd been on a run on the bikes and was on about day 5 or 6 I think. Obviously no change of clothes at all.

I was waiting for this girl, and coming down off a trip, and I could smell this bad bad smell.

Turned out it was me. So, I threw my shirt away and had a bit of an armpit wash in the pub toilet. Job done!

(She chucked me that night anyway, how rude!)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bah.. No "I don't wear pants.. Period!" option

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Jocks 2 days the odd time

Socks every day as im a big smelly beast

Jeans, 3 days max

Kryten

Old Cow.

Damn easy. I get a tiny bit skiddy unless I pretty much finger myself. And it's very rare that any bog roll stands up to a decent amount of anal fingering. So fingering is out. If it bothers you, you clearly have shares in Andrex.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Jeans can go ages without a wash.

You don't have a proper pair of jeans unless they can walk to the cupboard and hang themselves up.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
They just get clean while wearing them, i've been to BBQs where i've stunk of smoke and spilled sauce on jeans, stayed out all night, the next day they're clean and the smell has gone.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I can't believe the amount of people in both gyms I go to who absolutely stink.(filthy not smoky)There is no polite word for it. Both male and female. They wear the same set of gym clothes every single day, day in day out. What happens do they shower and think that that will make them clean?

And have you noticed how they can shower and wash their hair and yet as soon as they start the hair drier there's an over powering smell of greasy hair? Sorry that's slightly off topic!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Damn easy. I get a tiny bit skiddy unless I pretty much finger myself. And it's very rare that any bog roll stands up to a decent amount of anal fingering. So fingering is out. If it bothers you, you clearly have shares in Andrex.

Then stop showing your underwear so deep in your crack :p

It doesn't bother me, it bog-gles me.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

This pretty much. Can have a pair for 3 - 4 days w/o changing, but then i do not move alot or do anything physically stressful(l?). That is if the GF is not home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom