Going back to the trainer each level sucks

F

Fafnir

Well you dont have to run back every lvl. :) I usually go back every 3rd.

V

VodkaFairy

Yeah check the character builder for nice new things, only train when you have time or when you need a move / spell / whatever. Gotta agree in a good group you can get alot of levels in just one day (from 14-20 in one day is very easy in hib), visiting the trainer every hour is annoying. Same for equipment, fast leveling = annoying, gotta buy new gear all the time :D

O

old.tuppe

yep, but in midgard 1st come in mind malmo.
think someone in guild was last visiting trainer in 45? dinged 50 and wonder how much had points to spend.
whit Ibin, if remember correct was 47 when visit last time, and xp to 49.8, whit epics ding 50.
one friend was in muspelheim from 20 to close 30, before traine.
had really nice xp group.

B

boni_ofdavoid

What really sucks is when one of your party dings and says 'k, cya, gotta go train..' . Never consider leaving a party to train unless the party agrees that your going to pickup some skill that is really going to change your performance (not just a slightly better dex buff, or another level in blades+parry).

My first char went to the trainer each level, but now I leave 2-3 levels before bothering, though I keep in mind where the trainers are and stop off if we are passing nearby.

F

Fafnir

If i'm leaving to train when i ding, i usually tell the group when i got about 5 bulbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom