Games Godus

Tilda

Has anybody seen this? Its a new Peter Molyneux god game that he's basically making publicly and giving huge dev access.
But he's funding via kickstarter, and needs £50,000 in a day basically.
They started development at the start of the kickstarter and basically have already made a running engine that looks emense.
They posted a video of their first ever pre-alpha game today.

I am excited, you should be too. Its cheap and helps to bring back something that reminds me a lot of Populus.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/22cans/project-godus

Embattle

FH is my second home
Peter Molyneux biggest achievement in the last decade has tended to be over hyping what he plans and what he actually creates.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Has anybody seen this? Its a new Peter Molyneux god game that he's basically making publicly and giving huge dev access.
But he's funding via kickstarter, and needs £50,000 in a day basically.
They started development at the start of the kickstarter and basically have already made a running engine that looks emense.
They posted a video of their first ever pre-alpha game today.

I am excited, you should be too. Its cheap and helps to bring back something that reminds me a lot of Populus.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/22cans/project-godus

The guy will say anything and do anything to get hype for his games his words do not hold much weight among people anymore.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
He may have over hyped the Fable series, but he is still a force for the British Gaming Industry. The way all did that weekend a few months back inviting people to create games all in one weekend, was a great idea. Think Giantbomb did some coverage of it. If he has gone back to his roots and pulls if it off, I will be throwing money at it. Still play B&W 2, DK2 and Theme Hospital.

Everz

FH is my second home
He may have over hyped the Fable series, but he is still a force for the British Gaming Industry. The way all did that weekend a few months back inviting people to create games all in one weekend, was a great idea. Think Giantbomb did some coverage of it. If he has gone back to his roots and pulls if it off, I will be throwing money at it. Still play B&W 2, DK2 and Theme Hospital.

Magic FUCKING Carpet.

There hasn't been a game like it since, I've completed it well over a 100 times and it still seems brilliant. Sigh.

rynnor

Rockhound
Black n White 3 - no new ideas - nothing to see here - move along - move along :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
He really needs a new idea.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I thought it had a bit of a populous feel about it.

The guy is a one trick pony. Legend my arse.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Playing it the last couple of days.
Pleasant game, but a few design issues. Less ambitious than B&W in a lot of ways, certainly from what's in the beta so far. I have a lot of time for Molyneux and he talks big about later stages of the game, but I'm pretty sure a lot of it is just talk.
Bit of a game breaking bug that's preventing everyone from getting past a certain stage right now, so will revisit it when patched.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
From what i saw from a few reviews it smells of ipads. Graphic style, controls, etc just not aimed at PC and catering towards the ios version(even the microtransaction stuff even if it's not going to be on pc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom