God of Thidranki

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
hey ho all, just like to show this to all u aleven bummers... and ne1 else who wants to see him looking at the ground

check out screenshot im guessing most peeps wud like it

Trait - God of Thidranki

Attachments

• sshotalev.jpg
    sshotalev.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 131

Logi

Part of the furniture
quote trait and say this: gratz on killing me afk at APK, infact i was looking through msn to speak to some friends meanwhile and when i logged on i was on 20% and you were slashing me down, i managed to get you down to 30% and then i died, gratz on killing afkers mr noskill, come back the day you can duel fair, and infact why did you kite me in the water if your god of thid? scared of getting killed?

Ok note that i quoted Aleven... most likely it will get deleted, but this his explanation!

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
excuses excuses, shud b on the ball if ur the so calld king.... and those figures are such bullshit lol just get it into ur head u aint 1337 or uber.... half way throguh the fight u were back to 90% hp... still won.

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
who gives a fuck....Aleven is a noob, always was-always will be!

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
aye ofc ofc, you were on 100 and had to kill my pets when afk, infact you couldnt have taken me just a single bit if i had my healer up, or just commander in that case, well done afk killer, i was expecting more from you as you actually do play ok at some points, but your just as shit as youve allways been obviously, but sure we can reduel in a fair way before you post bullshit about me again fair

From Aleven

edit : As per your previous warning - if users are banned they are banned for a reason - do not let them post on or through your account

Zede

Part of the furniture
thugs is the one and only god of thid, noone comes close.

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
well done you pwned aleven :puke: your a mincer whit a nice pet insta stun mezz 2 dds i see your point :D:twak: :eek7:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Oh
My
Fucking
God!

People takes this way too seriously.

I suppose being a "god" of a pc game is an excellent chat up line...

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
whats the phrase again....... oh yeah
Thid is sooooooo last year etc, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom