God Dammit!!

S

S-Gray

I do not fucking believe this, my Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3, which i bought less than 2weeks ago, has just decided to pack in on me ,the light etc wont even work, and if you go to the hardware scetion, i'll be there explaining all of whats happened today in full..

Today is just one of those fucking jinxy days

C

Ch3tan

Its easy, each M$ hardware product comes with a years warranty, simply find the number for UK support on the M$ site.
Phone them, explain the issue, they will take the serial numbers and send you a new shiney mouse.

Done it 3 times myself, however had my latest one working fine for 6 months or so.

L

L_Plates

i have had 3 so far and they all packed so, i gave up on em and bought a cheaper same styleeeee type ;)

P

puma-fs

How can you tell that your mouse(non optical) is fucked?

S

S-Gray

It is an Optical Mouse.

I plug it in but the light on the bottom doesnt come on, nor does it get detected in Windows, tomorrow im goin in College so i'll test it in there, so if it dont work, i shall return it

C

Ch3tan

Dont you listen SG? Gah! You dont have to return it, phone MS technicall support and within 3 days you will have a brand new one. God sake, pay attention.

S

S-Gray

Would that include me paying for postage etc? or it free?

T

Tom

Compaq send you a UPS envelope for collection (by a delivery truck), I would imagine MS would do something similar. All you have to do is package the mouse, and stick it in the envelope.

C

Ch3tan

Oh ffs? DO I not make it clear enough? :p

they send you a new mouse, no sending back or collection of the old one, its free.

S

S-Gray

Hmm, i passed my Mouse in to my Mates house, so he could try it, he said that it worked first time, no problems what so ever.

So... what could be hapenin?

S

S-Gray

no... it cant be

Coz i am currently using another USB Mouse, in the same USB Port, so it cant be the Port.

I also tried it in another USB Port, where my USB modem goes in, and again it didnt work

S

S-Gray

I sorted it!! What i did was, i took out my USB ADSL Modem (Alcatel), and plugged the Mouse in (on its own), and it found it straight away!

Then i plugged my modem in, and that worked! so it looks like i found the Problem!

w00t!! :D :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom