Rant God dammit O2

Jeros

Part of the furniture
When did we get to the point where you can have full bars and still no signal. Or when your trying to use data it only allows data "up" for an hour or so.

I WANT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW, DON'T THEY KNOW I AM A MASSIVELY ENTITLED CHILD OF THE BABY BOOMER GENERATION!

Still, would not be funny if I had to call 999 and It could not connect until I redialed a 2nd time.

Also three can suck a dick.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have full 3G signal on my phone yet have no Internet access at home. I have called EE / Orange countless times. They have been useless setting up APNs countless times.

Embattle

FH is my second home
TM have managed to annoy me enough this last year to make me want to dump them once my current contract runs out.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Find tmob faultless..havent had a single outage in three years and they never complain about my bandwith...which often goes above 3gb

ileks

Part of the furniture
Orange are quite good but the Internet is often unusable. They also phone me up quite often trying to sell me shit which is annoying. They offer you a free tablet because you are a loyal customer but want you to pay £15 a month or whatever for the Internet usage.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Depends where you are I suppose, I was in the center of Manchester and the internet was slower than dialup, just unuseable, where I live you can stream HD on 3.5g.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
With Giffgaff

(what sort of a name is that? Sounds like something soldiers used to do to each other in the trenches of WW1....or some sort of game only Boris Johnson knows)....

I can get a good signal when I need it. But GG are prone to outages. Sticking with them until another carrier comes up with a PAYG package offering unlimited data for £12 a month.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Virgin (EE) have a £15 rolling 30 day contract with Unlimited Texts, Unlimited Calls and Unlimited Data (1gb a day fair usage). Not quite as cheap but it will be my next personal phone contract.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thats not too shabby...but EE has been getting some stick over their speeds. Not as quick as the blurb apparently.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
On vodashit and it is fine as long as I am not sitting on a train in Waterloo. Never had problems, also got a Sure Signal at my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom