God Bless America

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
This title has probably been used before, but it's fitting as I couldn't think of anything else :p

Don't be afraid of the fact it says Nazi on this link, I'm not completely insane. However, the people in this news report are.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1138099658/Nazi_Twins

I just can't bring the words to describe how screwed up that is :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lynx and Lamb thing?

Not going into it as i probably would get flamed alot.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure why you called the thread 'God Bless America '? I mean if you're trying to sound ironic as in Americans are idiots it doesn't make much sense. It doesn't really follow that all Americans are idiots just because a few Americans are Nazis, especially seeing as the article you linked to is Americans questioning the white supremesist from a none-agreeing standpoint.

I wonder if you think these type of people only exist in America, because they don't?

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Maljonic said:
Not sure why you called the thread 'God Bless America '? I mean if you're trying to sound ironic as in Americans are idiots it doesn't make much sense. It doesn't really follow that all Americans are idiots just because a few Americans are Nazis, especially seeing as the article you linked to is Americans questioning the white supremesist from a none-agreeing standpoint.

I wonder if you think these type of people only exist in America, because they don't?

Was more of a stab at the fact that they are allowed to do that kind of thing.

I don't really care about the word Nazi and I don't think it's some huge offensive taboo word that should never be said on pain of a thousand rain filled summers! But I do think people should have a little respect and remember what that word stands for. Use of it is fine, but what those people do is crazy :)

Oh and I'm sorry if it's old.. I had just seen it :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Skyler said:

i agree to an extent.

because when asians etc do it we go crazy and call it terrorism.

now british cant do it because the asians say it offends them while they are in england.

people sing about being a nazi and that offends another group of people.

but then there is something on the other hand. and i dont want to say much more for the same reasons as tohtori.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Well thats the price of living in a society that has free speech (although the goverment is trying to tell us what we can and cannot say)

There are always going to be people that are xenophobic or want to impart their will and agendas on others and has been since the dawn of human time.

It just boils down to how much are you willing to allow your society to control itself. At the moment British society is pretty much non existant in some parts of the country and it needs to be addressed. It pains me to say it but I do understand what Gordon Brown was saying when he said we should celebrate Britishness. Then people in Scotland, Wales and England said that they would not abide as there is no Britishness anymore.

Well that puts the ethnic minorites in the country in a bit of a bind. They can't call themselves English, or Scotish because that just doesn't work and mostly it would not be accepted by quite a few people in these countries "Your not English" etc. And now they are told that the term British is non existant. So what do they fall back on? Their country of Origin. So they call themselves Indian, Pakistani or Nigerian and that only reinforces that they are not from this country and makes intergration hard if not also impossible further contributing to the segregation of communites.

I personally think that Britishness should be revived. Yes you have you country that you come from you are Scotish, Welsh, Indian or Chinese but you are also British, and share the history that the British and its former empire imparted across the world (the good bits :p)

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Skyler said:
They're allowed to do that sort of thing in the UK too in theory, it's just that this country is so much smaller it tends to get noticed and jumped on very quickly. In a country as big as the States you can get pockets of isolated lunatics like these that go unoticed for years because they live in some inbred backwater, they certainly aren't the norm.

It's not all to do with free speech and what they allow. Russia for instance also has a big Nazi and NF type skinhead following, which many would find bizarre considering the history of World War Two.

All I'm saying really is idiots are just idiots, not Americans, Russians, Chinese or Brits et cetera. I guess with America being the leading television nation we get to see more of their idiots than anyone elses, but everyone else still has them.

G

i turned it off half way through when i realised thery were keeping their clothes on.

tris-

brooky said:
i turned it off half way through when i realised thery were keeping their clothes on.

keen to see naked pre teens then ey?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
um. yeah, I am actually* :)

*I don't actually know how old they are. It may be that I'll have to obtain parental permission before they get to strip.

tris-

according to their record label manager thingy, they are pre-teen girls.
so somewhere between 10-12 i would guess.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
12 is erring on the side of jailbait. or in their case, erring on the side of getting shot by their dad and staked out in the woods behind the house to feed the coyotes after you get a swastika branded on your scrote.

tris-

anyone seen the band of brothers episode where those women are being branded with the swastika?

i found that rather disturbing.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Try the Oz episode featuring a similar branding then.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
And the unpleasant thread of the week award goes to... (on soooo many levels).

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
DaGaffer said:
And the unpleasant thread of the week award goes to... (on soooo many levels).

I take no responsibility :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Uncle Sick said:
I think I said it before - you're a douche bag, Brooky.
You must win at life.

South_Park_%5BThe_Biggest_Douche_In_The_Universe%5D_(2002)_5.jpg

"I'm not a douche!"

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
That episode has the best word for an alien vessel EVER

Blaphmaphrene (assumed spelling)

I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom