God bless america

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Those weapons are clearly only for personal defence. Specialy that mini-canon very useful in your entrance hall...

Bush-Channy suporters are very wise people, and very peaceful. When my kids are 6 years old, the first thing i'll do is teacth them how to kill people yeah those are my values. :puke:

/sarcasmoff

Those people are very wierd i piety them.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Anarawan said:
Those weapons are clearly only for personal defence. Specialy that mini-canon very useful in your entrance hall...

Bush-Channy suporters are very wise people, and very peaceful. When my kids are 6 years old, the first thing i'll do is teacth them how to kill people yeah those are my values. :puke:

/sarcasmoff

Those people are very wierd i piety them.
hehe tr00 but it was fun

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
How the heck big machine gun on trailer can be legal to even keep somewhere?

Dunno the usa weapon law's but looks like they can even buy rpg's if they want to.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo its ok if they were doing it for fun,, but the video was titled something like
"preparing our sons for the future" . So those people suck.. Swallow aswell!

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
There's more guns in America then American's... even the newly born get strapped on a holster, I think.

Erulin the Bloody

Lethul

FH is my second home
as someone said, the topic of the video was shit etc...

but dont diss shoting, its great fun tbh :)
i sooooooooo wanna fire barret .50 :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
mhm, guns where ok untill they showed that double sets of machineguns (dont know the mark)

now how can enyone own that for personal defence.

holy crap my nabers craped on my lawn, better bring out my minigun......tratatatatatatatatatatatat......breathe............tratatatatatatatataat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom