Goblin Shaman

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
im liking how the shaman is sounding and how Adam says in the interview that its the High-elf Archmage's 'twin'
seen as thats the first char ill try in open beta (or closed if i get the invite pre-open beta :p)

tbh there hasnt been a lot mentioned about the Archmage and all of a sudden the War Lion or White Lion (i forget which is the char and not pet)
steals the light and is getting a FAQ list made up etc etc :( - Gif a good gameplay of the Archmage bitte with pve and rvr incl. ;)

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
im liking how the shaman is sounding and how Adam says in the interview that its the High-elf Archmage's 'twin'
seen as thats the first char ill try in open beta (or closed if i get the invite pre-open beta :p)

tbh there hasnt been a lot mentioned about the Archmage and all of a sudden the War Lion or White Lion (i forget which is the char and not pet)
steals the light and is getting a FAQ list made up etc etc :( - Gif a good gameplay of the Archmage bitte with pve and rvr incl. ;)

Well from what I've heard the Archmage is not even in beta yet? but correct me if I'm wrong?

I suppose we'll be hearing more about them soon...... although I have to be honest I'm really not digging that flying disk lark!

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Err.. I think you'll find the 'flying disk thing' belongs to the Chaos Magus. The Archmage is the high elf nuker/healer.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie

Your not looking for it hard enough.
Theres alot of info/videos out there, uhmmm but its not supposed to be out..

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Your not looking for it hard enough.
Theres alot of info/videos out there, uhmmm but its not supposed to be out..

well i know theres some stuff but i think the high elfs seem to be more in the dark atm regarding beta gameplay footage wise (unless as u said i missed out on some vids)
eg. only vid on youtube of gameplay shows like 30s of an archmage healing once or twice with a tank on him and then he dies :p then the gameplay switches to a witch elf :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom