Goal with WoW...

Panthera

Fledgling Freddie
been looking into this game a little and read their homepages etc...

but I cant seem to find the "goal" for this game..will the alliance and hord fight eachother, and what will they be fighting over? Territory..? relics like in DAoC..? and whats the different between their meaning of a PvP vs. PvE server..will you still have "similar to DAoC" on a PvE server so you go out into the "frontiers" to fight other players..will there be some sort of rankingsystem for fighting other players..rewards like rp points or something ??

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
the goal is like in any other game... have fun and do what you think is most fun... i cant tell you what you can or can not do in wow cuz i havent played it yet

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Panthera said:
been looking into this game a little and read their homepages etc...

but I cant seem to find the "goal" for this game..will the alliance and hord fight eachother, and what will they be fighting over? Territory..? relics like in DAoC..? and whats the different between their meaning of a PvP vs. PvE server..will you still have "similar to DAoC" on a PvE server so you go out into the "frontiers" to fight other players..will there be some sort of rankingsystem for fighting other players..rewards like rp points or something ??
Oh look, it's another "RTFM" reply!

To save you some time:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/realmtypes.shtml

Emphasize on the red text.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
The goal in DAoC was meant to be fighting for relics and keeps, but how often does that happen?

The most popular zone for RvR, on all servers is Emain and that has nothing to do with the "goals". The RP system in WoW will probably drive PvP and eventually a zone will be found where the landscape supports PvP better than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom