GOA: Their help after I got hacked!!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
:flame: INC.

After kemor investigated my accounts after hacking. he helped me a bunch.

he also told me that he had suspended my account for a week to prevent problems. which I think is very good. god knows what else could go on.

then kemor tells me to contact subscription@goa.com and ask them to send me new passwords over to my postal mail. the one u got in subscription details :)

the days go by and last night I finally had a reply.

My email easily told GOA that ive been hacked and that my email wasnt secure.
I wanted them to be sent to my postal mail.

their reply was more or less this:
Greetings
We are sorry (WTF IS UP WITH THIS SORRY SHIT) for the delay in this matter.
here are your game/sub passes.

1. wtf is the problem understanding that I want them to my house
2. I wanted NEW ONES. not the old ones in a copy.
3. Them being sorry more than they help is just plain hell.

Regards Chimaira. (nr 1500 orso in line with goa flame)

I

Ironica

Hmm prolly german / french co-worker there that didnt understand the 'postal mail' or 'insecure' part..

Twats.. :p :kissit:

Tilda

send it again,
email the rightnow number to kemor and get him to sort it :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
if they offer english services. they should be able to service the english speaking ones.

Im swedish. and I speak english without any problems

french twats :twak:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Mail them back again, and stop whining, youve had so many warnings from GOA regarding security over the last few months, you only have yourself to blame!

Get the mail, write it down somewhere safe, delete it from your PC, end of story, aint too hard is it.

zulubear

Fledgling Freddie
help

I have posted a request for help on a similar matter in the Technical Help forum (https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=6726).

Basically, my spouses hotmail was hacked back in November and I'm at the end of my tether trying to get SOMEONE to help me. The account is paid up for a year, but we cant get the account game or sub password from GOA. It would help if I could actually speak to someone, I dont care if I have to learn french to do it, just anyone that can help with this. I'm stuck in the land of their stupid autoresponse mailing system. Dont they get it that the registered details have been changed? How can they mail it to an address that doesnt even exist? *sigh*

What do I do?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Mail them back again, and stop whining, youve had so many warnings from GOA regarding security over the last few months, you only have yourself to blame!

Get the mail, write it down somewhere safe, delete it from your PC, end of story, aint too hard is it.
u r simply so clueless, he aint whining over he got hacked, but over GOAs service, it aint too hard to understand is it??

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
u r simply so clueless, he aint whining over he got hacked, but over GOAs service, it aint too hard to understand is it??

word bro :clap:
if u ask for a certain service u shouldnt get another completely useless one.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
Clueless is really people who despite a thousand warnings on a thousand forums, a mirriad of web sites, official game sites and even the official site of the game in question not to trust Hotmail, people still are stupid enough to use it for secure transactions, and in this mail he quite clearly states

My email easily told GOA that ive been hacked and that my email wasnt secure.
Stupid is not listening to others who have been hacked, had their emails hacked and relying on the security of an email provider to store valuable information!

While I sympathise with his lack of response from GOA, its like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

I wish you luck getting your account back, it just annoys me to see 5000 threads on the same issue of security, despite a million and one warnings.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
And why is he whining GOAs service? Because he has ignored SEVERAL warnings about just this from GOA... :eek:

"Doc! We have a severe case of teh Whine™!"
"What patient sister?"
"Chimaira, Doc!"
"5cc of Cheese! Stat!"
"I'm on it Doc!"

Cheese? :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
you are just kinda retarded

I never lost my account. its suspended for a week. then it reopens.

BUT kemor asked me to tell goa to POSTAL MAIL me passwords
thats what this thread is all about

wherever in your stupid head u think that I want them to give acc back is I dunno.

I wanted them to post me the passwords not give me the same I already have over email

fuck sake dude

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Have you re-emailed Kemor?

Have you re-emailed subs@goa?

Have you tried through RightNow?

Have you thought that coming here will just feed the flames of whing and not help resolve your issue?

Kowabunga.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Clueless is really people who despite a thousand warnings on a thousand forums, a mirriad of web sites, official game sites and even the official site of the game in question not to trust Hotmail, people still are stupid enough to use it for secure transactions, and in this mail he quite clearly states

Stupid is not listening to others who have been hacked, had their emails hacked and relying on the security of an email provider to store valuable information!

While I sympathise with his lack of response from GOA, its like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

I wish you luck getting your account back, it just annoys me to see 5000 threads on the same issue of security, despite a million and one warnings.

may i say clueless again??
again he aint whining over he got hacked and have to close his account, but over the reply he got from GOA.
Im sure he understod that he shall not have his pass on hotmail anymore after this lesson, so u dont need to repeat u self about what he could have done!!

and btw chimaria follow tildas advice and try mail GOA again or maybe kemor :D

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
And why is he whining GOAs service? Because he has ignored SEVERAL warnings about just this from GOA... :eek:

"What patient sister?"
"Chimaira, Doc!"
"5cc of Cheese! Stat!"
"I'm on it Doc!"

Did you miss this part Lejemorder and Chimair? ;) or was it to true to take in? :D

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
old.Whoodoo said:
Have you re-emailed Kemor?

Have you re-emailed subs@goa?

Have you tried through RightNow?

Have you thought that coming here will just feed the flames of whing and not help resolve your issue?

Kowabunga.

I'm still waiting for you to retract all the diatribe you spouted :kissit:

It would appear that the guy in question was asked to email GOA requesting passwords be sent via postal mail instead of email becasue this was not secure.

He doesnt need to be accused of being stupid or clueless, he is aware that his email is not safe hence his request for the details to be sent to his subscription address and not email address.

Is that so hard to understand??

As for coming here maybe he was able to vent some anger?, as for you stating the obvious :touch: why did you prolong the thread?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Teh FnoRd said:

"What patient sister?"
"Chimaira, Doc!"
"5cc of Cheese! Stat!"
"I'm on it Doc!"

only one that knows why I whine is me mister.
off to bed u go. kindergarden starts early 2mo

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>BUT kemor asked me to tell goa to POSTAL MAIL me passwords

Use a better. more easily understoood expression then. Something like "send it by regular mail to the following address...", adjust the message to the reciever's expected language skill level is the key to successful communication you know. Harping about poor language skills wont solve your problem, just waste your time.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
only one that knows why I whine is me mister.
off to bed u go. kindergarden starts early 2mo
Damn! I missed my bedtime.... Does this mean that I wont be getting any cookies? :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Iceflower said:
>BUT kemor asked me to tell goa to POSTAL MAIL me passwords

Use a better. more easily understoood expression then. Something like "send it by regular mail to the following address...", adjust the message to the reciever's expected language skill level is the key to successful communication you know. Harping about poor language skills wont solve your problem, just waste your time.

I reckon. that myself as a 21 year old swede should be on pair with a french companys employers. especially as they got a english clientel.

simple school english and 90% off internet is where I taught mine.
I make myself understandable. atleast I hope so :wub:

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
/agree

im sick and tired of goa saying "sorry"

the word sorry means that they will rectify whatever they are sorry for

in the case of goa they use it as an excuse to not deal with peoples problems

/end rant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom