GOA sub pages down

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Gah I need to pay my subs I cant even get on the page to register :(

Anyone else having this problem?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
It normally goes down over the weekends, GOA's billing company (no its not GOA, just the people they sub-contract to) don't operate on the weekends. Sorry.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
There is an option check Technical Section.

The link directly to billingsection works.

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
correct me if I'm wrong... but aren't French people only obligated to work for something rediculous like 30 hours a week?

:eek7:

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie

And not if they consider themselves a manager.

Or feel any inclination to work for a living.

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
the whole GOA page is down and NOONE noticed - great system monitoring :D

:touch: :m00:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
It works fine for me (e.g. me and alot of ppl ingame), but it's not working for some others :/

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt it's actually down, it just gets overloaded easily, and has disagreements with various ISP filecaches.

Espeicially NTL apparently.

Not that this helps you.

Just be glad you aren't trying to do whatever you're trying to do in 2 weeks time. Then you're really going to find out what GOA subs page problems look like.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Arindra said:
Espeicially NTL apparently.
I'm on NTL, working perfect ;) Apparently Tiscali is having problems with it though.

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
Problem solved used a Danish proxy. Let me access sub pages and activate my accounts. No maintainance Page came up when page thought I was comming from outside UK.
Internet options>config>lan settings enter 193.191.141.39 port 80 tick use proxy.
Enjoy and activate your account.
GL

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno but end of the day you are still accessing a HTTPS site wether proxy or not if they werer watching the trafic they gota do sommate like a 128bit decipher or what ever security Https uses to encode the traffic.

HTTPS is the encrypted version of HTTP. Instead of using plain-text socket communication, HTTPS encrypts the session data using either a version of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) or TLS (Transport Layer Security) the IETF-standardized successor to SSL, thus ensuring reasonable protection from eaves-droppers, and man in the middle attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom