Goa Servers are so über

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
Another whine thread? Now thats original...

Cant blame y though even I am a bit annoyed :m00:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't playing at the time but its getting a little silly now, the servers have come down what? Atleast once every night since last Sunday? Its probably not helped by the Albi's manical campaign to bring the relics back (can't really blame you i guess, but then i never wanted anything to do with that raid anyway) during primetime.

Oh well, heres hoping whatever it is causing the problem it gets fixed soonish :drink:

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
At last they have ppl to reboot server on now and its back up again after 20mins.
And thats a good thing :)

Dargir

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah good they have people to press the magic button now :)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Yes fast reactions are coll and yadayada, but what i want is a FIX, and i pay them the 6 mounth suscription whit regularity. :twak:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
fast reactions or not it still ruined a damn good battle.

Big siege at Blendrake, loads of trebs up and battles at the door. Blam, server gone.

When everyone starts to dribble back on unsurprisingly the Albs are farming the free rp's of the mids logging in one by one (very annoying, but tables reversed and Im sure we'd have done the same). siege over, 2 hours wasted.

This will be even worse if not fixed by next patch. Server goes down and an attacker manages to get back on relatively quickly and starts bashing doors and any defenders logging back in will be booted to the nearest portal keep.

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Most irritating thing for me last night :
We took keep, defended keep (not much to defend against but ohwell)
Get attacking by mids using catapults, the CS finnaly pops....
Server crashes
Server goes up
I get online again, find myself /hugging the bindstone in gothwaite.
I go back to odins, and surprise surprise the CS magically dissapeared....

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
atleast it rebooted itself last time.. didnt have to wait 36 hours to log in again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom