Goa pet quest

K

klavrynd

anyone done this yet?

i've ran all over odins and i can't seem to find the bloody metal

A

Aerran Darktyde

I did not do the metal but i believe it can only be found in Ygddra forest.

someone who did do it mentioned something about buying the metal (i went LD so could not question him about what and why?)

B

Bagloor

I was in Yggdra in an Isalf camp by the UC and find an Isalf Merchant, but he was aggro to me so maybe you suppouse to gain faction with Isalf before you can buy metal? I went down to Myrkwood an got wood instead.

H

Hargh

head to SI shale golems, go past knarr exit on horse and jump about 50 yards further on. big stone on your right. has a little sotne next to it. stand on or near little stone. if u get message the rock has crumbled stay there until a lott bag drops. mine took about 6 tries. get loot go back to veldon.
head to muspel to lava lake with flying rakomaz' north of noxious hounds area. its about 40k 20k (just drawing map in my head dont take those numbers as gospel). this is NOT the lake near the Dverges/Fire giant Castle.

stand i nthe bit that looks like a runie DD spell. in the lava. take damage while the vial fills up - i got down to about 20% health.

take it back to veldon. done.

pet can't be used in groups and cannot attack. looks cute as tho.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Hargh
pet can't be used in groups and cannot attack. looks cute as tho.
Yes pets dies in groups, but I challenged Bashir to a duel and my pet 1 hit killed his. And mine didn't die until Bash attacked it. So i guess you can fight with your pet, the only problem is that its lvl0 so got like 1 HIT. :)

M

~Mobius~

So is it any tree for the wood? Cant find it.

H

Hargh

not got SI? if so jsut follow my instructions above. if not no idea which tree sorry :)

O

okj

so does the item you get determine what pet you get? i see alot of those ugly lil valkyns in aegir :/

me wants a lizard/dragon for my SB and a fairy for my zerk ;)

C

cerbie

Its a tree near spindel entrance, with a spider web, close to the wall. You have to stand there and then it drops the loot.

I doubt you can chose what pet you want.

M

~Mobius~

I got wood and went to muspel and I got a really tiny Valkyn ghost, looks really cute. :)

I think its random though as someone else who went to the same places as me got a Norseman.

A

Adale

This is soooo easy!!!

Step 1. Go to the npc at Ft veldon, im assuming uve done this by now. Now go to Spindelhalla for WOOD!

When you get to the enterance dont go inside, but behind is a d0rf stood next to a tree. CIRCLE the tree and somet should happen, you'lll start getting some wood of it. Pick up the loot and return to ft veldon for the next step

Step 2. Head to Muspelheim for ENERGY, when your at the enterance head left from the start, keeping to the zone wall until you come to one of the gulleys, (Trench) keep to the left side of the wall and you should come to like a small Molten lava river, PASS that until you come to the second (remember to keep to the left of the walls in the gulleys)

This bits abit strange, but you should come to a lava lake, go to the far side and in the centre is a mob (cant remember name) but its like a fire nuke and when you get close it nukes you for small damage, SWIM inside and wait there for a couple of secs, it should fill your flask, then return to Ft Veldon!

SIMPLE AS THAT

H

Hargh

thats funny im sure we already said that. alan dale was jim robinson in neighbours (now vice president in 24)

A

Adale

Originally posted by Hargh
thats funny im sure we already said that. alan dale was jim robinson in neighbours (now vice president in 24)

^^ No one actually explained it..... i did

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom