GOA/MYTHIC u fucking wankers!

• Thread starter old.pala hellraiser
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.pala hellraiser

U fucking wankers and u laird you big hard man oo you got my acc suspended even after I LEFT unity and you werent even online at the time it happend u cock sucker plus members of the rigante were leeching me.. hmm, Fennor!? talk to me before you go off and do fucking stunts like that

C

Cyfr

inside those fish, very warm imo.

The dogs were so cute and fluffy, dont you agree pala hellraiser?

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.pala hellraiser
U fucking wankers and u laird you big hard man oo you got my acc suspended even after I LEFT unity and you werent even online at the time it happend u cock sucker plus members of the rigante were leeching me.. hmm, Fennor!? talk to me before you go off and do fucking stunts like that

you had it comming twat.

nuff said

O

old.pala hellraiser

Re: Re: GOA/MYTHIC u fucking wankers!

Originally posted by Addlcove
you had it comming twat.

nuff said

LOL see ya in-game

O

old.pala hellraiser

I swore on /as - god sake it aint against the CoC turn ur fucking filters off..

thats;
/filter;
dick heads

C

Cyfr

Heh seriously? I was once on an excal (surprise surprise) allience and every line contained some verbal abuse :)

G

Graknak

With the current replies yer giving old.pala hellraiser yer not making it any better for yerself :m00:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Suspended for griefing or cheating? Either way, GOA wouldn't do it without mucho evidence.

J

Jupitus

Good riddance, twat.

A

Addlcove

swore, spammed and kept going even though several people asked him not to. that´s harrashment, and a banable offence

C

Coim-

Whoa! I got pwned! So I came to BW to whine!

How original... :rolleyes:

M

mavericky

From what i see of the original post, full credit to GOA for taking action against people who cant control themselves

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hey I've been owned by so many people technically its just renting.

R

Roo Stercogburn

I swore on /as - god sake it aint against the CoC turn ur fucking filters off..

thats;
/filter;
dick heads

If you get another account, please stay on Alb.

L

Loth

twat :great:

M

~Mobius~

As glad as I am you've been banned (you seem like a total retard) I wish GOA were as quick so sort out other more important problems. :)

F

fayle

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Hey I've been owned by so many people technically its just renting.

hehe good one... and so true

G

Graknak

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
As glad as I am you've been banned (you seem like a total retard) I wish GOA were as quick so sort out other more important problems. :)

alas just suspended for a few days it seems

O

old.Tohtori

So....something happened?

D

Damini

Hrm, really don't think we need this here. If you could have discussed it without having to Quentin Tarantino it, then maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread