GOA merged event thread!

Tilda

Or it means that the albion plot etc had been worked out in more detail first and so less writer-hours were needed to finish it off?

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Imet Xalin (the lvl 100 armsman) in gwyntell after the event and challenged him to a duell /beckoned him and readied my great kiteshield. Then he accepted and insta nuked me for 4244;/ Stlong chat0r armsman that Xalin;//

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Drege said:
Imet Xalin (the lvl 100 armsman) in gwyntell after the event and challenged him to a duell /beckoned him and readied my great kiteshield. Then he accepted and insta nuked me for 4244;/ Stlong chat0r armsman that Xalin;//

don't you know that armsmen get to become warlocks at level 75?

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Ok missed that one;P Can you help me get lvl 75 later tonight?=) Great roleplaying btw fing;P You should have used shiled tho, I missed your guard;PPP

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Nomans Land said:
This just means that Albion either: Got the crap sort event :D or we have more writers working on ours first.

Orrrr we just can't do all the events at once so we have to pick an order and no matter what realm we pick to go first the other 2 realms are sure to be offended?

Naah can't be that can it?

Drege said:

was kinda disapointed normally it hits for 6000+ :(

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
ok, well ive not seen any events on hib/excal for awhile must of missed them... damn, eyes posted on the website for hib event soon :D

Keep up the good work sounds like everyone had lots of fun :cheers:

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Xalin said:

And i dont even have capped resists 0o. Anyways next time be a man and charge me with your sword even if you risk breakin me i two=).

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:

what is "IT".. want it too, should come :D

and flim, was an honour to be in your group (with vidora the cabalist)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Good old flim...

Not only does he roll a 2 handed paladin and equip it with a big glowy sword. He then, in this age of /map, fails to find his way out of cotswold without help from the /bg.

Truly the greatest of all Albs!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

great event, givf more!

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Golena said:
Good old flim... [..] fails to find his way out of cotswold without help from =

Actually that wasn't Flim driving at that point. That was a scripted event that had a mind of it's own for a very short while ... looked great to see the alb train all stuck to an npc though ^^

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:
Actually that wasn't Flim driving at that point. That was a scripted event that had a mind of it's own for a very short while ... looked great to see the alb train all stuck to an npc though ^^

Things are always less funny when you bring the truth into it :twak:

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Golena said:
Things are always less funny when you bring the truth into it :twak:

You're right sorry ...

haha that Flim took the alb zerg for a tour of Cotswold!

(better?)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Xalin said:
Orrrr we just can't do all the events at once so we have to pick an order and no matter what realm we pick to go first the other 2 realms are sure to be offended?

Dont be stupid man! :)

Now leave me alone :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Drege said:
Ok missed that one;P Can you help me get lvl 75 later tonight?=) Great roleplaying btw fing;P You should have used shiled tho, I missed your guard;PPP

I can't go speccing sensibly - even if it's for roleplaying ;) and anyway 2h paladins are uber!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Golena said:
Good old flim...

Not only does he roll a 2 handed paladin and equip it with a big glowy sword. He then, in this age of /map, fails to find his way out of cotswold without help from the /bg.

Truly the greatest of all Albs!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

great event, givf more!

Who is more foolish? the fool or the one that follows him?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Who is more foolish? the fool or the one that follows him?

I'm guessing it's the one that needs to ask someone for help in working out who is more foolish...

Ok i'm floundering here!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:

Well, don't you know the people are never happy whatever you do? :D

And as for the damage, well by choosing armsman it is reasonable to do same thing less efficiently, armsmen are used to this unfortunately :(

PS: Can you try a levi with a 100lvl reaver and a 100lvl weapon? But guess spells are easier to do than trying to get a 100lvl weapon?! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom