GOA kills it's own forums. :P

O

old.Yomar

More freedom?

Heyas Kemor :)

Are you suggesting that you'll be able to speak more freely on these forums now?

S

SFXman

I don't really see how he can talk more freely, but we can if you ask me, so not as much: :rolleyes: :whip:

O

old.Chronic

Does anyone else not think Goa are palying silly sods, I mean who in there right mind would close one of there main ways of Letting Customers know of news & way to get feedback of in game activities ?

I realy do belive Goa are from another Planet, I realy do..

Mind you lets hope, no lets pray they Update there Webpage a little more than they have been doing or this is going to get very dissapointing very Fast!

B

Brannor McThife

pvp20020425.gif

Is Marcy playing DAoC Europe?

;)

-G

O

old.Yomar

I don't get it. Somebody please explain :)

Yes I know. I'm prolly stupid *grin*

T

Trebz

Just moved the DAoC forum into an RPG category, sounds a little more important than "Other Games" :)

O

old.Spiritwolf

You'll get used to the green soon ;) (and it may change soon)

Nice toon Brannor, actually made me smile at work... which of course made me look suspiscious to my colleagues

O

old.Kharos

Re: More freedom?

Originally posted by Yomar
Heyas Kemor :)

Are you suggesting that you'll be able to speak more freely on these forums now?

I think thats exactly what the dear chaps suggesting...
That and the fact that it wasn't his decision to close them..

As the official forums I bets he had to watch every word.. here on a fansite Kemor may even be aloowed "An opinion!" Dun Dun DURRRRRR!

Besides as some one else has said, as it ain't an official site it's less likely ppl will post here expecting Goa to read it (true oir not doesn't matter) so hopefully less flaming... Hmm after me intial "peed offness" and annoyance that so much info will be lost I can see that this can be an advantage to us also...

One major change I'd like to see make with the same speed is for the /appeal to be turned back on... ahh well I'll keep dreaming :)

O

old.ElDiablo

Green makes my eyes hurt, they really should get a decent color. This site reminds me of those newbee sites you can find on the net with annoying background colors etc.

T

Trebz

Originally posted by ElDiablo
Green makes my eyes hurt, they really should get a decent color. This site reminds me of those newbee sites you can find on the net with annoying background colors etc.

I assure you we aint newbie ;p I much prefer the word "Unique"

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Trebz

I assure you we aint newbie ;p I much prefer the word "Unique"
True.... true. Barrysworld aint newbie, it is just trying to be unique to stand out from among the others in order to acquire a larger user database and thus increase profits in some weird and twisted way. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom