GOA. KEMOR. Anyone

D

dukat_lionheart

OK, i know theres already two other threads going. (one now locked), but they are both full of flame posts :( and not likely to get a reply. i think if this post stays flame-free, maybe kemor or someone will reply...

ok GOA, yes i know you've got your work cut out for you trying to get things back to normal, but if you could just give us a civilised non automated reply saying "yes, we are working on it, give us time", that would be great. so far i havent seen any news from goa except the error pages and the news item that is a little vague.

please guys, no flaming, just wanna get a nice answer from kemor or goa or somone who knows.

L

Lanceloc

wassup dude? you arent really that fussed about not being able to play DAOC are you?

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Lanceloc
wassup dude? you arent really that fussed about not being able to play DAOC are you?

yes.

L

Lanceloc

I think your best chances are to use RightNow for a response.

Even then I wouldnt hold yer breath. I highly recommend switching on autorenew when you get the chance.

Just trying to help.

D

dukat_lionheart

I think your best chances are to use RightNow for a response.

Even then I wouldnt hold yer breath. I highly recommend switching on autorenew when you get the chance.

Just trying to help.

i apprecaite the help but rightnow is down, and i have autorenew on, but i cant register SI untill its back up, this post was for everyone else who cant play, they too annoyed that most of em just flame, and so never get a reply.

L

Lanceloc

I guess you'll have to play with daoc classic client for now then.

I agree that its a bit poor that the subs pages have been down for 3 days now. I wonder if they have a Service Level Agreement with Mythic and if they've broken that SLA. If so it might lead to Mythic changing hosts.

BTW have u played Battlefield 1942? Man that game rocks big time. I just lurve playing the Japs and killing bucket loads of Americans in battles like Midway and Guadalcanal. It can keep you addicted for entire evenings just like DAOC.

D

dukat_lionheart

I guess you'll have to play with daoc classic client for now then.

I agree that its a bit poor that the subs pages have been down for 3 days now. I wonder if they have a Service Level Agreement with Mythic and if they've broken that SLA. If so it might lead to Mythic changing hosts.

BTW have u played Battlefield 1942? Man that game rocks big time. I just lurve playing the Japs and killing bucket loads of Americans in battles like Midway and Guadalcanal. It can keep you addicted for entire evenings just like DAOC.

i believe the SLA or whatever states that the subs page can be down for 30 days b4 it becomes illegal. not sure tho.

yea i played bf1942, tho i cant talk about it without some whiner saying "this is for teh off-topic forum" and getting the post moved, then kemor wont see it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom