Goa idiots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tut-ankh-amon

The answer is simple; NO they are not idiots, id rather call them baboons, but that would be an insult to the poor baboons.

Why the f00k promise a patch the same bloody day SI gets released? answer GOA are gay!

Why not wait 2-3 days?

Why not give the ppl playing this game a few days to order and get the game? yes ppl have preordered and etc bla bla!

Only a true idiot(baboon) will do things the way goa do but heck what can i say and expect? they are french, kinda nuff said about that k?

I mean what kinda einstein gave them the idea to close down servers, while they bloody havent received the files they need yet?

F*cking twats the whole crew in goa are so stupid that they all combined cant even manage to act like horse manure in a old western movie.

A

Alrindel

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen on Barrysworld, and I've seen some real gems.
Why the f00k promise a patch the same bloody day SI gets released?
Because it's the patch that lets people who have bought SI play it. No patch, no SI release.
Why not give the ppl playing this game a few days to order and get the game?
You've had weeks to order and get the game. There are people who ordered it and didn't get it, but that's hardly GOA's fault - they shipped the CD ages ago, to all the stores that are stocking it.
As for the patch: they fixed the patch day weeks ago. Mythic told them that they would deliver all the files in time for patching. They went ahead with their plan on schedule. Nobody could have predicted that this would happen - except you, with your giant bulging Kirbyesque super-brain, and you didn't warn anybody in time enough to do anything about it.

T

tut-ankh-amon

excuse me? are you able to play now?

oooooooh no u arent? then stfu and stuff it ok??

and uhm yea i ordered the game a while ago and its still not shipped to me ok????

and the bullshit about unpredictable crap my ass, you dont plan anyting if u dont have the resourses to do so ok?

Its like going araound thinking ok next week i win in lotto and buy me a new car, you do that?

Now u little moron ur flame wasnt any good ok??

A

Alrindel

I take it back.

This ^^ is now the dumbest post I have ever seen on Barrysworld.

And I have no doubt that you can top it yet again.

L

loxleyhood

I wish everybody would give GOA a break, okay, sure, things haven't gone quite to plan, but who here has never made a mistake?

And in this case it's not GOA's fault. They've explained that the reason for the delay is the terrible snow storms in Washington, and unless you hold GOA responisble for acts of God you cannot hold them to blame.

They've offered to work late in to the night and I think thats a commendable action, can we please give them a break? They work hard for us, they work so that we can enjoy the game more, lets just all get off their backs and let them work.

And last time the servers were down for a day we were all given an extra free day, GOA are considerate, proffesional, just not divine.

C

celadorn

dumma assa

aarragorn

Suck On MA jUnK BiAtCh !

Alrindel got more ounce of sense in his little finger than you have in your little ..... *ahem*

T

tut-ankh-amon

Re: dumma assa

Originally posted by celadorn
aarragorn

Suck On MA jUnK BiAtCh !

Alrindel got more ounce of sense in his little finger than you have in your little ..... *ahem*

uhm who dug this wanker out??

L

loxleyhood

Okay, im ashamed to finaly have to say it, but.....

CLOSE TILDA, SAVE US!

N

Naren

Are all mids this stupid? Can't be, but this post makes it seem like it. aaragorn, lmao. U must be kidding m8

L

living

Culd we go somewhere ells and whine pls..
okthxbye

T

Tilda

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Okay, im ashamed to finaly have to say it, but.....

CLOSE TILDA, SAVE US!

Goa are oing will, ive been talking to Kemor most of thisafternoon, give the poor man a break.
there doing it asap, just be gla that they are prepared to acctually work late to make it work.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread