Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
I had fun at the event, many thanks for running! :clap:

If I'd known "Dafydd" was Lam he'd have been goosed... <repeatedly :D>

D xx

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazkyr said:
nerff... next time say it bit more than 5 hours before... missed the one and only goa event for alb pryd for like 5 months.. :(

Actually GOA got involved on the Alb/Pryd ram race... and it rocked! Remember?

Thrunge

Fledgling Freddie
I still remember the one where the Geersha took over Tepoks Mine, was mental clearing that out, huge fun :)

Died sooo many times....

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Thrunge said:
I still remember the one where the Geersha took over Tepoks Mine, was mental clearing that out, huge fun :)

Died sooo many times....

I remember the Geersha taking over Vendo in mid on excal, such fun xD

Tough mobs though :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Keres said:
One thing that got me down was the people whining about not getting anything from events. Its sad to think that people expect to get something when all events are just telling more of the DAoC story.

Aye this annoyed me but after awhile people shut up about it. The amount of people at the beginning asking this and then leaving bg when told that teh reward was taking part.

Still, it was funny putting in a dig at the entire bg calling them peasants at one point :D Though it good people took it in the spirit meant. GoP guild and my group chat was funny when Lamagra called me Sir Corran though :) they didnt seem to agree :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Darklis said:
Actually GOA got involved on the Alb/Pryd ram race... and it rocked! Remember?
Yeah i remember the glorius :clap: VICTORY :clap: thou it wasnt a goa event, in the degree of something strange, something wird, like the "strange winds in Weryall Village"

gohan

FH is my second home
Dwali said:
hummm if u meen the mob zerg it was iseeyou and me and puree that was the scout reporters

pffft u left half way through :p some scout u were ..... an u forgot me i was at the bridge with puree :(

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
was a nice event!

Add more female trolls next time tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom