[GOA EVENT] The Alchemist's Quest

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Clicky

Roderick sneaked up on his older brother Michael, a tall guard of Camelot. He was having a drink with some friends in The Stone and young Roderick, who one day wanted to become an Infiltrator, was practicing his sneaking skills !

"Yes it was a busy day today. We had some crazy guy in Camelot screaming that someone in Wearyall needs help tonight" - Roderick overheard Michael say just before he was about to jump on his back. Roderick decided to listen a little longer.

"What was that all about?" Dwerrav the barkeeper said. "I heard the commotion. That guy was screaming his lungs out wasn't he?"

"Yes" Michael answered, "He claimed some Alchemist named Gerald paid him well to do just that ; Scream his lungs out. To ask people to be in Wearyall Village tonight at 19 :30. But we told him to get lost ! We have the cryers for that. At least they have had a proper training in crying their lungs out !"

"And they get selected for the pleasantness of their voice !" one of the guards said sadly "I was rejected."

"So is anyone going to check it out tonight?" Dwerrav asked. "Not me" Said Michael. "I have to babysit my little brother tonight." This was Roderick's cue and he leapt towards Michael.

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Event over and I had a lot of fun.

I hope you enjoyed it as well.

Special thanks to Eggy for playing Gerald Hartley and to all people who Freed the white lady from her prison.

See you on the next event!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I turned up just in time to save everyone from the nasty dragon that was _just about to pop I know it_ but was scared off by my crossbow! rah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom