Goa Customer Support Page?

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
I can find the Mythic Customer Support page with details of how to contact them about problems but can't seem to find anything for EU players? Is this another example of Goa's 'equal' level of service or is it just well hidden? tried in game help but get no response to appeals so was looking to contact them out of game.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
There's not even an official forum for the game..you think GOA are gonna make it easy for people to complain?Atleast Funcom had the balls to have an official forum and take the flack.

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, I believed them when they said that 'this page is for contacting us when you have problems accesing the game servers'. Foolish me to believe anything Goa say ;) Hidden but not very well......

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sorry, I believed them when they said that 'this page is for contacting us when you have problems accesing the game servers'. Foolish me to believe anything Goa say ;) Hidden but not very well......

well the options are all pretty much around not being able to access the servers (e.g. due to lag, keys, crashes...). If you can get in game though you should be appealing in game.

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in shock. Sent in a csr request using the above and got no response! Any suggestions on how long I should wait for a response.....?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in shock. Sent in a csr request using the above and got no response! Any suggestions on how long I should wait for a response.....?

till hell freezers over......

:m00:

at least its not right now, which was a case of right automated reply

:m00:

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, Right Now was an awesome exercise in preventing your customers contacting you. Now you can contact them but they ignore you.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Dear patrons,
our help pages are not hidden, but placed rather visible in the main menu at war-europe.com. Currently, we are receiving large amounts of tickets and response times will be quite delayed. Our CSR's and billing teams are working very diligently and putting in loads of extra hours in order to respond as quickly as possible, however. As our CSR's are becoming more efficient and many of the larger issues are being resolved and most players are merringly making WAR, we are seeing a positive queue development though. Wait times depend on the issue; some are quickly resolved whereas others take more time. Anything from a few hours to a day and a half is to expect at this time.

In-game, our CSR's are responding much quicker, though. Some 15 minutes or so, lesser during the night, more during the evening.

I go visit the CSR teams every now and then. They're all good and very dedicated people. We're all doing our best to provide excellent customer service here. With WAR so fresh out of the gates though, we're currently hard pressed to reach our high goals. It's a work in progress, but we'll get there.

-Magnus

talima

Fledgling Freddie
im shocked!

didnt think there were and CSR's! i just get the same irrelevant pre formatted letter over and over. i personnaly like the way you get a ticket reference but if you include that in the next web form it comes up with format invalid and wont let you even submit it!

i fully understand the system must be getting mass mail bombed right now but GOA need to understand the auto reply pre formatted message is way more infuriating than a response that simply confirms the reciept of the email that says we will get to you as soon as we can.

right now the goa help feels like its not just busy it feels absent its like getting caught in a loop to an overseers call centre

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
As our CSR's are becoming more efficient and many of the larger issues are being resolved and most players are merringly making WAR, we are seeing a positive queue development though.

-Magnus
Meaning no disrespect, but where I work,a department is supposed to be efficient from the start...
Of course, it's a new game and there are lots of new CSR's, but you'd think the people that worked on such issues for DaoC do have experience and are efficient...

EDIT: I've worked in CUstomer Support myself for awhile and I know it's not an easy job though. I can only imagine what it must be like for a csr edpartment that's facing the launch of a hugely anticipated new game...

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Meaning no disrespect, but where I work,a department is supposed to be efficient from the start...
Of course, it's a new game and there are lots of new CSR's, but you'd think the people that worked on such issues for DaoC do have experience and are efficient...

EDIT: I've worked in CUstomer Support myself for awhile and I know it's not an easy job though. I can only imagine what it must be like for a csr edpartment that's facing the launch of a hugely anticipated new game...
To start off with, WAR is an immensely larger project than DaoC ever was. We've got a good few DaoC people on WAR and we've got experienced CSR's from other MMO's as well. However, years of experience with customer service in general or even MMO's in particular will not grant immediate proficiency with a new project. Many of our CSR's have played WAR for 14 months by now, so they've got as good knowledge of the game as anyone. However, many of the issues a CSR for WAR deal with doesn't require that type of knowledge. There's really countless issues we need to become familiar with, and half of these change on a weekly basis. It's a dauting task but we've got the dedication to follow through.

-Magnus

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
To start off with, WAR is an immensely larger project than DaoC ever was. We've got a good few DaoC people on WAR and we've got experienced CSR's from other MMO's as well. However, years of experience with customer service in general or even MMO's in particular will not grant immediate proficiency with a new project. Many of our CSR's have played WAR for 14 months by now, so they've got as good knowledge of the game as anyone. However, many of the issues a CSR for WAR deal with doesn't require that type of knowledge. There's really countless issues we need to become familiar with, and half of these change on a weekly basis. It's a dauting task but we've got the dedication to follow through.

-Magnus

Good enough for me :)
I don't know the inner workings at your customer support department of course, but I (probably erroneously) thought that a majority of the issues encountered on both projects, would be quite similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom