GOA customer service HAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
well what can i say -

some nice alb got me suspended for 3 day for bowing - whoever it was remember you reap what you sow!!!

since then GOA have been ignoring my requests for information.

I have to say that GOA's customer service is the WORST i have ever encountered! -

Does anyone know the name and address of who you can write a letter of complaint to?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
They never give out info on who reported you etc.

If you take a look at all MMOs you will see that no company gives out that kind of info.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
not asking for that information - i was asking for information of the offence, i dont consider bowing to someone after an ml3 raid abuse (well it was about 10 times)

but there are some saddo's in this game (im struggling to stay within FH COC here :) ) its quite sad that an alb would have reported me :)

The biggest problem is the fact that they have ignored my request for further information, i cant see anywhere on their COC, where it says we dont respond to you if you are suspended

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
You were reported by an Alb, and you're an Alb?

I was under the impression you can't report someone in the same realm for flooding, as you can just use /ignore.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Takhasis said:
"how many times" did you /bow ?

doubt GOA would actually suspend anyone if it wasent some Mass spam and I doubt it was just that, and they have said themself that they don't do something like that without good reason from what I have read.

I aint judgeing anyone, but anyone getting dispanded probably deserved it.

Sounds strange to me that anyone would get disbanded for 10 bows, and if so it's silly.

on other hand if doing something over and over to annoy several people, now that would be another thing.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
if i knew WHY i was suspended i could understand - i always bow once and kiss the people i kill :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
if i knew WHY i was suspended i could understand - i always bow once and kiss the people i kill :)

Well noone would get suspended for bowing like you discribe here tbh.
and witout evidence GOA wouldent suspend noone.

On other hand if on a ML raid and constantely doing this it could happen having lots of people to go against you or something like that.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
You were reported by an Alb, and you're an Alb?

I was under the impression you can't report someone in the same realm for flooding, as you can just use /ignore.

maybe you could get an explanation out of them - i havnt been able to!

but this thread is to try to get a name and address of a community managers manager (if that makes sense) so i can write a letter of complaint

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
Well noone would get suspended for bowing like you discribe here tbh.
and witout evidence GOA wouldent suspend noone.

On other hand if on a ML raid and constantely doing this it could happen having lots of people to go against you or something like that.

nope - at the end of shanessa's ml3 raid - he went ld and took about 15 mins to come back in - so there was a sorc there saying summat like 'im the king' so i bowed about 10times (ish??) - there was NO lotto going on - we were all sitting there stuck to suli waiting for shan to come back - THAT is the only incident that i can think of - there were other people there emoting at the time - just a bit of harmless fun whilst waiting

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I don't think starting threads titled:

"GOA customer service HAHAHAHAHAHA" is likely to get you an answer any quicker btw ;)

can we try this one again from the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom