GOA content what would u like to see ?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
As the question stated what would u guys like to see as GOA content .. bearing in mind they are not gonna Nerf classes etc ...

For me it would be an update and bug fix of Krondon with decient class Loot and drop tables off the named bosses plus a fix of Orsham so he does not teleport behind walls and Nuke..

Or Prehaps turning BG0 into a lv 50 battlegroundwitha RR4 cap on it ..

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Garok said:

That sounds like a Fun idea....bg0 is dead anyway was a mistake making it

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
bg with RR4 cap would be fun... but some lame rvr guilds would still abuse it :p

GoA can't deny us the events they have on Excalibur.
Like a football match and Group Vs Group duels! PE would probably win the duels, but ban them by default or something :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Please all understand the difference between GOA and Mythic.

GOA are the hosts of DAoC in Europe, and are not the games developers, thats Mythics job. Fixing game issues not covered in the patch notes from each version is what Mythic do. Perhaps you should view the VN boards and take a poke at the developers.

As for the events held on Excalibur. You too can have these events. All you have to do is think of an idea, put your proposals to others, form a plan and put it to GOA asking for their help. Simple isnt it?

You could also prod your local E&E volunteer into helping out. But dont expect them to jump at it, but they may offer to point you in the right direction.

Have you also thought of actually asking GOA about these events? Seems not.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
GOA ideas

So were do u email/send ideas to then ?

Veneli

Fledgling Freddie
Seen GOA never listens to it's costumers , these efforts will be wasted (a shame though)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Veneli said:
Seen GOA never listens to it's costumers , these efforts will be wasted (a shame though)
If this was the case, the events we are talking about would not have happened would they, so take the whine out of a cheese meal :puke:

Garok, my advice is to start here, gather like minded (positive) people and formulate an idea of what kind of event you want to see / happen. Then perhaps your local E&E can point it to the powers that be (Kemor) and hopefully your efforts will be rewarded. Heres the list of volunteers, althought it may be slightly out of date:

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/volunteers.php?id_article=620

At least here you might be able to gather a few ppl together and form some kind of idea for an event, when it happens, beleive me, ppl will suddenly show themselves a lot more interested. It can be hard work (I did 4.5 hours auctioning items!), but its rewarding.

Please take into consideration that GOA are currently working on the next patch, 1.64+1.65 and will soon be working on ToA, due for release (hopefully) in about 4-5 weeks time, so they will be fairly busy. Be patient with them pls.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
National 'Gravity Rejection' Day = gravity takes the day off, take flight!

National 'Every Weapon Frame Is A Shield' Day = once a year the forces of darkness alter everyones weapons so they look like shields (you can imagine how odd shield users would look :D)

National 'Lurikeen' Day = paying tribute to the games little folks, all character frames are switched to Lurikeen for a day.

National 'Dungeon Switching' Day (heard this was done in Germany) = each realm gets access to a different SI epic dungeon. E.g. Mids get Cair(?) Sidi - Hibs get TG, Albs get Galla.

National 'Home Invasion' Day = the steps are removed from DF making it possible for 'teh enemeh' to invade enemy realms Via DF.

National 'Caster is King' Day = All armour is non-equipable. All weapons are lowered to 1.0 DPS w/ 6.0 SPD

Just a few ideas :D

Veneli said:

I'm just curious, your obviously not french. So how exactly do you 'see' that they don't listen? Per chance you have some kind of spy camara secreted in the GoA CS offices? Or could it be your just another mindless anti-GoA person, in which case - why are you still playing DAoC/spamming the DAoC forums?

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I'm just curious, your obviously not french. So how exactly do you 'see' that they don't listen?

I'm sure they do listen, but it's never been very blatent that they solicit ideas (maybe they do stuff for their favourite people/ guilds that I don't know about, it's got to be very very hard to do an event that pleases everyone) or what sort of ideas would work well.

I do know Kemor was very nice when I wrote to them, although I didn't think ahead enough to make doing anything possible :) [And yeah, it took me ages to figure out where to send the request to. RightNow works, though.]

[As an aside: I wish I had thought of this before Burns night but it would have been fun to have asked for a 'Haggis' mob or two to have been roaming the pennines then for people to go catch ;) ]

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
As the question stated what would u guys like to see as GOA content .. bearing in mind they are not gonna Nerf classes etc ...

For me it would be an update and bug fix of Krondon with decient class Loot and drop tables off the named bosses plus a fix of Orsham so he does not teleport behind walls and Nuke..

Turn bg0 into a stealther only area (removes some from emain etc and removes BB's from stealther fights as they cant port there :p). Could also exclude minstrels and disable grouping while in that area .. would be fun for me anyway :p

Veneli

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I'm just curious, your obviously not french. So how exactly do you 'see' that they don't listen? Per chance you have some kind of spy camara secreted in the GoA CS offices? Or could it be your just another mindless anti-GoA person, in which case - why are you still playing DAoC/spamming the DAoC forums?

I'm not playing DaoC anymore indeed :). And I am anti-GOA because of numberous of negative experience I had with their support, and seeing Codemasters doing an way better job on Dragon Empires, which impressed me. I apologize if GOA changed the last months, if not they're just not listening to their community as they used to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom