[GOA Content] For those that missed it on our website

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
[GOA Content] For those that missed it on our website (Updated)

As I know lots of you only read our website on Fridays:

Hear ye ! Hear ye !

The master magicians require your help !

Because of a discovery that could provoke great changes in the unfolding of the war, champions, heroes and others noteworthy individuals are summoned to the capital.

An ancient ritual was recently discovered by allies of our realm. It will allow our army to tap the power within the heart of Agramon, a power that will give us the advantage over our enemies from beyond the seas. It is however possible that their magicians may also have heard of this discovery.

That's why it is of the utmost importance that all the forces of the country answer our call. If we act swiftly we can hasten the end of the conflict which have strained our people for so many years.

The days to come will determine the fate of our realm. Do not fail your king in this most critical hour, cease your business, head to the capital city and meet the master magicians.

vignette_maudits_en.jpg

Nate

FH is my second home
GOA communicating more is good. Thanks Xalin.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for letting us know.

Can I suggest that a Server message would be good to, so people who log in, as well as those who read FH or your website, also know ?

Darzil

kivik

Part of the furniture
That's why it is of the utmost importance that all the forces of the country answer our call

ALL 11 hibernians are on their way, they'll be right there!

uron

Loyal Freddie
ripperbil said:
why should we care about this?
think u misunderstand something pretty simple, Xalin is informing us of an event, its up to u wat u do after tht. if u dont care...well we dont care tht u dont care!! :eek7:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
ALL 11 hibernians are on their way, they'll be right there!

and 5 of those are buffbots :)

Eble

"Hibernia almost an army of one"

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
I care! Im logging on tomorrow, thats 12, 13 with my buffbot!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
ripperbil said:
why should we care about this?

You write to the newspaper about every article that doesn't interest you?

Seriously, kids these days.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Pirkel said:
You write to the newspaper about every article that doesn't interest you?

Seriously, kids these days.

Take a look at his previous posts, he is a real jewel. Calling someone a piece of shit in 1 post and signing up for a raid organised by that person in another post. Calling GM's enemies instead of human's, whatever he wants to say with that is beyond me..

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Update:

Most Regal Highness,

I am sending you this petition out of despair. These are dark times and the realm faces a peril like never before.

Whatever was reported to you by your advisers I can assure you that the explosion which decimated our members had nothing to do with a so called accident. We, survivors from the circle of ritualists, fear that agents of enemy forces managed to ruin our efforts to acquire the power from the Heart of Agramon.

Our realm has come to the turn of the tide in this war and I fear indeed that our enemies may take advantage from this. Since I do not know what your advisers reported to you on this matter, I take it upon myself to sum up what happened.

A few weeks ago our occult sources discovered an ancient ritual linked to the demon lord Agramon. Our research led us to believe it was possible to siphon the Heart's power and use it to benefit our troops defending the frontiers. You have to realize my Sire, with such a weapon, everyone's magical abilities would have been increased by an incredible magnitude !

As you already know, the Heart lies in the contested territories and we could not risk going to get it ourselves, which is why we asked defenders of the realm to go there and recover a portion of its energy with the help of containers especially designed for this task.

It seemed our efforts were beginning to bring results. A replica of the Heart of Agramon had materialized at the center of our pentagram and it was growing more and more with each new container that was brought to us from the frontiers. But suddenly and without any reason we could fathom, the ritual went out of control.

I have no recollection of what followed. I came to in the dispensary where I had been taken along with the other wounded. I beg you to believe the circle of ritualists is in no way responsible for the damage caused by this unfortunate event.

You most certainly have been informed of the Heart of Agramon's disappearance from the reliquary where it was being guarded. My associates as well as myself are convinced those events are linked. I would bet my life on it : this is the doing of one of your many enemies.

The captain of the royal guard, whom your Majesty put in charge of the investigation, does not seem to take this threat seriously. In the name of all that is holy in this realm, I beg you to send capable men to assist him with this grave and heavy task.

Please believe in your loyal subject's eternal devotion,

Rhegon, third workbook-bearer from the circle of ritualists

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Step 4 Second fase

where's that lad we're suppose to seek out?

Been looking NE of Humberton for four hours (RL) Now and yet again i'm starting to feel it's yet another ripp off con quest where half the mobs aren't fielded....

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Step 4 Second fase

where's that lad we're suppose to seek out?

Been looking NE of Humberton for four hours (RL) Now and yet again i'm starting to feel it's yet another ripp off con quest where half the mobs aren't fielded....

swearing and cursing does help quest progress :) on to next

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
I have done the 1st and 2nd part on this quest to retrieve the list from LB and the secret meeting bit but where do i go from here as when i return to corn merc he says ive completed the quest but i know theres more to it than this :(

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
I have done the 1st and 2nd part on this quest to retrieve the list from LB and the secret meeting bit but where do i go from here as when i return to corn merc he says ive completed the quest but i know theres more to it than this :(

head to capn in cammy

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
second phase

step eight

think i'll need some form of army... if i read correct

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
been to cammy and back to corn to see the elite merc got my badge but dont know where to find the damn mute any ideas i think i know the greeting just need to find the sod :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
been to cammy and back to corn to see the elite merc got my badge but dont know where to find the damn mute any ideas i think i know the greeting just need to find the sod :)

hang around the mercs, he's the messenger

i'm looking for the ' socle rituel location", other then lyonesse, humberton and swanton keep

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
A Freddyshouse exclusive!! (well until it gets published on our site anyway).

A ritual of daemonic power is about to be completed!

Get this report to the King as quickly as possible! Not all the daemonic rituals that were uncovered these last weeks have been put to an end. The actions of our defenders have not resulted in an end to the drama which is unfolding at this very moment. After a thorough investigation and thanks to the testimony of a young shepherd I have managed to locate and observe their camp from afar. I counted at least five summoners. They are protected by heavily armed mercenaries who prevent anyone from approaching and attack on sight.

These criminal magicians must be preparing a truly horrific ritual. I saw blood on their sacrificial blades and I can almost feel the evil suffusing the air around me. I think the ritual is already well under way and that it is a question of hours before it is completed. We must act with haste! I advocate sending our elite warriors and every hero capable of bearing a weapon. I dare not imagine the consequences of failure. I will remain here to observe how the situation evolves, with luck the mercenaries will not discover my hiding place.

Bolok, Master Spy

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
We have discovered a problem with the items earned by completing this animation. As it stands now their quality does not correspond with the toughness of the quests.

We are aware of it and will correct this problem as soon as possible.

If you have already gotten your hands on one of these precious weapons hold on to them as we will provide an NPC that will swap the weapons for more powerful versions.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I can't say the message is of any use or interest to me, but it's good to see GOA staff posting here, whatever the wankers say.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The event enters its final phase. News is here.

News said:
Heroes of the realm,

We, the ancient people of the Labyrinth, show you our eternal gratitude.

The master summoner's attempt to tap into Agramon's energy to become a daemonic creature of unsurpassed power was cut short thanks to you. The mercenaries he had hired to protect him served as a sacrifice for his unspeakable ritual. Let this be a lesson for all : the price to pay for serving swines without honour is high indeed.

Even though his transforming into a giant demon worm was a success, your courage and combined efforts prevailed and sent him back to meet his maker. Let Laresh cover you in glory for this deed ! But this evil plot does not end here for a threat even deadlier now lies upon your lands.

We know for sure that the one behind all this is the evil sorcerer Govannon. With the help of the most evil black magic there is, the wretch has managed to forbid access to his dark sanctuary so that no one disturbs the last stage of his plan : break the sceal which holds the infernal lord Agramon prisoner.

My companions are busy building a Nexus that will enable those who dare to bring war upon Govannon. Provided your honour and courage do not fail, you could spare the world a dark fate and prevent the return of its most terrible scourge.

May the gods of the Labyrinth grant you their protection.

Written by my hand and sealed by my fist,

Gorak, Emissary of the Minotaur to the King

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom