GOA Billing process

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know if it's possible to update your credit card details BEFORE the account expires? I remember trying before and couldn't (last time my card expired a year ago)

My account just expired due to my CC being cancelled thanks to some gimp in the US defrauding it for £5500. I got a new card last week but didn't think I could actually enter it's details until the account had went tits up and cancelled my subs.

At the moment I'm faced with the good old "Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in progress." message when I log in, which has been there for a little over 13 hours now.

Is this message going to sit there indefinately ? :(

I've sent an email to subscription@goa.com just hoping they can sort it out. I've played several online games and never found a billing system so clunky as the GOA one for updating information. Come on GOA I actually want to give you cash! :worthy:

Banana

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Anyone know if it's possible to update your credit card details BEFORE the account expires? I remember trying before and couldn't (last time my card expired a year ago)

My account just expired due to my CC being cancelled thanks to some gimp in the US defrauding it for £5500. I got a new card last week but didn't think I could actually enter it's details until the account had went tits up and cancelled my subs.

At the moment I'm faced with the good old "Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in progress." message when I log in, which has been there for a little over 13 hours now.

Is this message going to sit there indefinately ? :(

I've sent an email to subscription@goa.com just hoping they can sort it out. I've played several online games and never found a billing system so clunky as the GOA one for updating information. Come on GOA I actually want to give you cash! :worthy:

ouch nasty

anyway - can take up to 24hrs to process an invoice (mostly not that long though)
And its in the subscription - auto renew will automatically take the money out (if you have it) on the due date

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom