[GOA]Big event atm GO GO GO !

N

ning

Originally posted by warlock_es
Agree.

But, this GOA's action made bazilions of ppl unhappy, and only a few happy ones.

Nobody said you : you MUST go to this event. If you don't like Role Play events, just go to emain ...

D

Driwen

Originally posted by ning
Nobody said you : you MUST go to this event. If you don't like Role Play events, just go to emain ...

problem is that those items does effect the people in emain. And a 50% debuffing bow would mean that people will get killed while having little chance on fighting or 50% debuffing assassin. Offcourse in fg vsfg it might have less impact and zerg vs zerg it will almost have none, but it does ruin 1 vs 1 or 2vs 2. Anyway i did like the event, but they could have done with cool looking weapons or something else funny, something maybe nice for rp'ers and not rvr gankers?

Q

quinthar

Easiest way to appease whiners would be to have non tradable items, if youre a pally and you got a polearm tough...

But then again people would simply whine about that..

My only complaint other than the nausiatingly familiar RP desperate fools was the continual spamming to get on a ship, surely a portal that simply did the same as the DF portals...get the story from the npc then move on to portal and try till it lets ya through.

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Addlcove
Hire Shaeffer and the other authors to do the event writing!!!!!

Shaeffer 4 teh win imo fyi tbh

(and the guy who wroter "Redemption" on templars board)

hehehe

I wish :)

Redemption > Shaeffer by a mile.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by quinthar
My only complaint other than the nausiatingly familiar RP desperate fools was the continual spamming to get on a ship, surely a portal that simply did the same as the DF portals...get the story from the npc then move on to portal and try till it lets ya through.

in mid it was just stand in the circle and then wait till it ports you. No real idea how that worked as it didnt work on longest standing there, so most likely it ports people who can join randomly.

J

jaapi

Originally posted by ning
I liked the last event Goa had so i went to this one with high expectations.

It was crap at best.

Users who are viewing this thread