GOA aware of the population problem on camlann?

Necromancer

Fledgling Freddie
its been 1 of the lowest population servers for a long time now, long before Excal and glastonbury but nothing seems to be done about it. will there be anything happening in the future which may allow more peoples to join camlann like a char copy from another server to there?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Char copy to Camlann with the new PvP ToA stuff would make me rejoin live. No doubt.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
shut it down rather then taking ppl from the other servers imo.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've tried starting playing on camlann several times, but it seems like everytime you make a char you just get instantly chained, you can't join a decent guild as ppl just hate everyone.. I made a warlock(haha a wl, yeye), got it to lvl 45~ish and decided to try getting toa'd, but everywhere I went I'd just get chained by guild grps or smaller grps as I was free rps in lvl20 rogs so I quit it..

People just killed it them self.. Then project Camlann started and I got some arties and to lvl50 and decided I was rdy to quit PC and started looking for a guild so I would be able to do some pvp, but I couldn't find any guilds who needed a wl, as they hate the class! I started a wl as it was new at the time, i wanted to try it out and I would be able to solo it to lvl 50 unbuffed and I could do some pvp without being reliable on anyone else. But mainly the larger guilds kept rolling me all over the place, so I quit it and I doubt I'll ever come back no matter what happens, as I don't like the community on the server and the whole atmosphere there

What I am saying is: Goa didn't kill Camlann.. The ppl playing it did

Necromancer

Fledgling Freddie
you rolled a warlock not exactly a grp char and also the most hated on camlann, Camlann is about hardcore PVP, it never was easy to start there but once when 50 and in a guild its gets alot better.

and no the playerbase did not kill camlann the server pop goes down like every server in DAOC, prydwen and excali glastonbury but you all got clusterd to boost the population where as Camlann hasnt been, so it would be nice to see some sort of change to camlann enabling more players to come and pvp. The char copy would be great as you wouldnt need to toa or ML as you would alrdy of had them.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i maked a warlock and people didnt liek me?!?!?!??!1

Himse

FH is my second home
It's very difficult to get started, because its people just camping Goth now, chaining.

To be honest, i love the idea of the PvP ruleset, but there are far too many different language barriers, and so much flaming =[

Just give us Warhammer online!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I honestly can't see any reason for why anyone would start up on Camlann.

It's mostly your own fault.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
roll anything on camlann and you just get chained as soon as you hit lvl 9 (or whatever it is) by lvl 50 euroteens, pointless server for small people. killed by its own moronic player base.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
roll anything on camlann and you just get chained as soon as you hit lvl 9 (or whatever it is) by lvl 50 euroteens, pointless server for small people. killed by its own moronic player base.

100% agree..

enkor

Can't get enough of FH

you must not be very bright if that keeps happening to you :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
feel free to share your knowledge on how you get past the plankton that camp just about every low level area chaining the low level people...

edit, actually don't bother, nobody cares how it is possible to avoid plebs on camlann

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
feel free to share your knowledge on how you get past the plankton that camp just about every low level area chaining the low level people...

edit, actually don't bother, nobody cares how it is possible to avoid plebs on camlann

I got 2 L50s and one char to 48 with near to no hassle... I don't see how you can't :S I'm a fucking gimped player aswell... Admitingly, one was a shaman.

Necromancer

Fledgling Freddie
lvling on camlann has never really been a problem, but seeing as most players log on stay in goth and get chained and log out omg this server sucks attitude. :wanker:

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
it's always the same people who cry shut it down etc..
I think u tried it and then got depressed cauz u couldnt rule like u have expected
else I can't explain it myself why you always post the same shit if any thread about camlann gets started

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
But if char copy came to camlann i would defo move my chars there!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Most people simply don't care about the server. It caters to a small part of the DAOC population, and I don't think that is ever going to change.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
lvling on camlann has never really been a problem, but seeing as most players log on stay in goth and get chained and log out omg this server sucks attitude. :wanker:

well camlann might not have such a small population if the chhining wankers let people level up a bit> its partly the populations fault if they stopped chaining new players then more people might stay on, its partly GOA's fault for not fixing the faults in the PVP ruleset.

:m00:

Himse

FH is my second home

because thats where the only pvp is?

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
you can keep whining about the population killing camlann but why is excali and pyrdwen dieing then? glastonbury? camlann was as high as them at 1 point and is the same as prydwen atm, only because prydwen for clustered with excal the pop went up a bit.

Dard

Part of the furniture
you can keep whining about the population killing camlann but why is excali and pyrdwen dieing then? glastonbury? camlann was as high as them at 1 point and is the same as prydwen atm, only because prydwen for clustered with excal the pop went up a bit.

Easy, the population killed it.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
well camlann might not have such a small population if the chhining wankers let people level up a bit> its partly the populations fault if they stopped chaining new players then more people might stay on, its partly GOA's fault for not fixing the faults in the PVP ruleset.

:m00:

I have 49.5 sorc there, and yeah i got chained a bit but so what, at times I asked for it, but if you wanna level on cammy then there's plenty of places to go do it. You just gotta get wise the map that's all. Funnily enough I never came across any of the cammy epeens that are on this forum tbh. And the only player of note that I do remember seeing was Zzang. Although I do remember speaking to Yeppy of some note, but QQ i never met skold etc :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Merge with mordred, it hit 550 players primetime last night :england:

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Pretty much the same shit in 2 diff servers?

Necromancer

Fledgling Freddie
mordred has 300% xp bonus maybe camlann could get that too? just an idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom