GOA artifact neckie question

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't the recipy thingies need blue diamonds and such ? They should be relatively easy to obtain now from the brimstone caverns.

Also, has anyone gotten the necklace to level 10 yet ?

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Didn't the recipy thingies need blue diamonds and such ? They should be relatively easy to obtain now from the brimstone caverns.

Also, has anyone gotten the necklace to level 10 yet ?

Dunno, but it is possible to obtain this artifact somehow now?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
It was a gem, necyomancer thingie

Good tip about the brimstone caverns and such, tho mine is on level 0 and I need infernalist fingers iirc :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
puppet SPREEK!;) where the hell are you guys talking about?

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
puppet SPREEK!;) where the hell are you guys talking about?

i have it too. i think you can't get it anymore. i'm having trouble to obtain petrified mushroom and Infernalist finger... where do you get those?

noblok

Part of the furniture
Mushroom in underground forest, infernalist finger from necyomancers in DF. Have a look on Excal&Pryd general discussion, should be more information there.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
noblok said:
Mushroom in underground forest, infernalist finger from necyomancers in DF. Have a look on Excal&Pryd general discussion, should be more information there.

yeah thought that those drops'em, but no luck so far. what mobs in UF?thanks!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
huh ? ... so... new arti ... that only a few know about ? .. spread the luv meights and speak up about it :) even if u cant get it anymore.. im just curious

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Goa had some special quest going for a while. no idea what the thingy does really, but you really have to work to get it to lvl 10.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Necyomancers Talisman or summing , you got the quest (in albion anyway) from Cylevar at CS.
It was part of the build up/arrival of Agramon.

Not sure what else it entailed but a few people in my guild found Recipe of Theophilus in a chest in stygia (behind band of stars and near Golden spear) and it was apparently part of the quest.

Or i could be totally wrong :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom