GOA and the new frontiers

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
quick all out call to anyone with an animist farm the dragon stock pile those stones :D

awww im going to miss dwagon glad i got him mounted and stuffed in my house :D

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
I've just been told, we're patching to 1.70 first. It'll be officially announced in the Friday news today.

We should seriously concider boycutting all rvr action untill 1.71, and use the waiting to lvl our artifacts and get ml's done.. really sux to implement a patch full of known bugs..

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Since we are going to 1.7 first I’d just like to point out to the hibs that there is no point appealing the crappy damage their casters put out. Welcome to life without the power relics;)

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
koxine said:
We should seriously concider boycutting all rvr action untill 1.71, and use the waiting to lvl our artifacts and get ml's done.. really sux to implement a patch full of known bugs..

Yep you definately should boycott RvR till 1.71, will make levelling my artis a lot easier with all the relics :cheers:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
pft albs cant take relics they are the sook :)

anywho ALARM CLOCK RR 4the WIN :D

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
i want to beg and plead with goa not to go ahead with 1.70 in its current form, but wait for 1.71 when most of the 'nf fixes' come.

I agree. Look at all the fixes that Mythic had to put in straight after New Frontiers, and compare with the amount of time (ages) it takes GOA to update to the next patch along, and you will notice that we're cruising straight down Broken Boulevard with no brakes... we need those :wub: fixes asap after 1.70.

It still seems that GOA have an agreement with Mythic to remain X patches behind the current one.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
koxine said:

You can't get free RP from me if you don't come out you little arrowspammer you :D

Regarding NF itself, I think perhaps Albs are getting a little overconfident, and in other realms the heads are going down a bit too fast.

There will be a lot of good fights and despite the reputation for a 'numbers' game, it will come down to the side with the better tictacs winning. If you can coordinate forces on a larger scale you'll find your side does well.

Its just the Quake 3 clans that rigidly stick to their emain racetrack style of play that won't be happy.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I though we got 1.70 in its newest version ie after the hot fixes are in so we should not have all these bugs.

Or are there bugs that have not been hotfixed?

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Albs are screwed then ;)

Mainly looking forward to bit more keep taking, big battles etc. Even if lose prefer them a lot more to the standard night in emain.

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Oro said:
You can't get free RP from me if you don't come out you little arrowspammer you :D

Regarding NF itself, I think perhaps Albs are getting a little overconfident, and in other realms the heads are going down a bit too fast.

There will be a lot of good fights and despite the reputation for a 'numbers' game, it will come down to the side with the better tictacs winning. If you can coordinate forces on a larger scale you'll find your side does well.

Its just the Quake 3 clans that rigidly stick to their emain racetrack style of play that won't be happy.

Hehe.. well i probably can't stay away anyway.. actually looking forward to NF but really think they should have waited untill 1.71 is translated..

< hmm.. now where did I put the arrows with Elim's name ingraved.. >

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Haha! You'll never find it!

I had a cunning plan and made an arrow myself and put my own name on it.

I'm now safe from any arrowspammers.

Baldrick would have been proud of me :D

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe.. i'm glad u did.. I still take a little dmg myself when i hit you =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom