GOA and the new frontiers

protvanglad

Fledgling Freddie
Has any1 got any idea what happened to the release of new frontiers for europe?
In the states, they just released 1.71 and we are still on 1.69 and no word for NF.

I think someday, GOA should give some explanations rather than the usual <translation> bullshit problems.

AT the end, we are paying the same as our friends in the states to play and we do not deserve this.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Guess the Hibs and Mids on US Servers would be happy to have 1.69 back :D

Darkhawk

Fledgling Freddie
protvanglad said:
In the states, they just released 1.71 and we are still on 1.69 and no word for NF.

I think someday, GOA should give some explanations rather than the usual <translation> bullshit problems.

AT the end, we are paying the same as our friends in the states to play and we do not deserve this.

As far as im aware NF is being worked on by GOA at the moment and with the best will in the world we never be able to catch up with patches that the US are on , due to the fact that they translate the patch to the different languages so that all european server receive the patches at the same time.......have patience my young padawan

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
No word on NF?
Well if you actually read the news bulletins they put each week they said they are intending to roll out 1.70 at the end of September.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i want to beg and plead with goa not to go ahead with 1.70 in its current form, but wait for 1.71 when most of the 'nf fixes' come.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
i want to beg and plead with goa not to go ahead with 1.70 in its current form, but wait for 1.71 when most of the 'nf fixes' come.

odds of that happening are actually rather big

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I sincerly hope

Shanaia said:
odds of that happening are actually rather big

Sincerly if GOA has its business (OFC!) as prime objective they should clearly wait 1.71 to implement NF here tbh. Else i'll foresee mucho /cancel :eek:

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Sincerly if GOA has its business (OFC!) as prime objective they should clearly wait 1.71 to implement NF here tbh. Else i'll foresee mucho /cancel :eek:

What he said.

GOA should take the advantage, and learn from US release mistakes. Since we are already getting all the patches a few months later than US servers, they might aswell save it up and release everything at once, with bug fixes etc.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
we're currently discussing whether to go for 1.70 or skip straight to 1.71... I don't know the answer to that yet but as soon as it's been decided you'll know.

This doesn't mean that we've stopped working on it as we still need to translate 1.70 in any case.

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
protvanglad said:

afaik mythic doesnt send all the files directly, it is needed for mythic that GOA lags a patch or two behind otherwise GOA would be a potential competitor

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
[GOA]Erivoss said:
we're currently discussing whether to go for 1.70 or skip straight to 1.71... I don't know the answer to that yet but as soon as it's been decided you'll know.

This doesn't mean that we've stopped working on it as we still need to translate 1.70 in any case.
:worthy: :worthy:

Atlest you're discussing it...and thats all good! :) Personally im very keen on the 1.71 thing....just so u know ;) Keep us posted.

Thanx

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

hey, thanks for the response. i know a large amount of the playerbase would appreciate skipping straight to 1.71 ;) (I would go back to City of Heroes again if you released 1.70)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I would rather slit my wrists than play NF, but hey, at least albs will love it!

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
I've just been told, we're patching to 1.70 first. It'll be officially announced in the Friday news today.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

[GOA]Erivoss said:
I've just been told, we're patching to 1.70 first. It'll be officially announced in the Friday news today.

I was afraid of that :/
Oh well, i guess i will wait GuildWars open beta then ^^

Poag

m00?
[GOA]Erivoss said:

whee! good news! i cannot wait :D

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

oh. crap. :<

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
[GOA]Erivoss said:
gaaah :(

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Yay! Maybe.. though, 1.71 isn't that big of a patch, is it? So it should follow pretty fast?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
:eek:

Daedalus said:
Yay! Maybe.. though, 1.71 isn't that big of a patch, is it? So it should follow pretty fast?

U kidding aye? :p

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

:clap: Take your time moving to 1.71 please :D

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
1.71 please :< why put us though the grif ... we can WAIT !

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

Then i suggest you RESET relic's twise. first time with the launch of 1.70 and then again with 1.71.

Is there a timeplan for how many weeks we will have to wait for the correction of the clearly broken and corrupt 1.70?

//BimboBane
GM af Fetstryk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom