GOA and "Subscription problems"

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Tried to log on this morning, account closed. Fair play - went to the subscription site and logged in. Chose 1 month of payment and validated.
Subscription does not exist or subscription has
been paid.

Didn't even get to choose card type and a far way from typing in my card number. Then when I try to "Subscribe" I get the Invoice currently in progress bug.
Sent a mail to subscription@goa.com to see if I could fix it.

Now here's the bit, they have an email adress for subscription related problems only. But they don't fucking read it. You just get the standard:

Dear You Name,

After your order you have not been able to process your payment, or it has been
rejected. Please check if your bank account is in credit and that the chosen link
corresponds to your mean of payment.

NB: the standard way of typing the credit card number is 0000000000000000, without
spaces or strokes.

If you wish to get access now to the secure mean of payment, please click here :
https://billing.goa.com/confirm.php?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team.
http://www.camelot-europe.com

And of course, that link takes you yet another useless window that says:

useless window said:
We are sorry, your transaction has been refused. In about 20 minutes you will receive a mail that will enable you to once again access the secure payment site to finalise your order

Ehm, what transaction?
My guess that it won't reset until midnight, or if lucky- next week as some have experienced.

Ah well, guess I'll just chillax today and try again tomorrow, no worries at all :)
Just a word up to you all that customer service doesn't read subscription@goa.com , just send you an automatic responce to tell you that you're incompetent in typing in a 12 digit number.

/rant off

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
they do read emails sent to that address...i thknk that automated msg you got there is just sent out when a payment fails..least it was for me. even if you hadnt have sent a msg to subs@goa you would have got that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom