GO Tower brigde fight !!! :P

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, it kinda sucked imo, boring rvr tonight x<

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
had a RvR grp for an hour and a half or so and made 14k with my healer, was kinda nice (13½-15.00) and we had 1 FG fight with adds and won, nice one also but mostly it was the bridge tower camping we won our RP's on.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
Actually, it kinda sucked imo, boring rvr tonight x<

that's only coz me and zaffa pwned your grp fighting hibs near berk! aoe dot ftw \o/ (zaffa was dead whole fight, lanai and i ran around mezzing dotting every enemy at that fight;D)

sorry straef 8(((((((((( was a nice fight you guys had.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
had a RvR grp for an hour and a half or so and made 14k with my healer, was kinda nice (13½-15.00) and we had 1 FG fight with adds and won, nice one also but mostly it was the bridge tower camping we won our RP's on.

ubah group!

been really fun past few days tbh, even though i aint been on tonight :(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Was nice yes, made a bit over 10k RPs with just rezs (103ish rezs).
Shame though that when the Hibs and Mids got beaten in the end they didn't return but then again it was getting rather late I suppose.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno, about 5hrs straight was kinda boring

for anyone that missed it this fairly sums it up.

Hibs tried to get into that tower all day long, from like 2 in the afternoon every hib grp that hit hw made a beeline for that bridge tower, once they had sufficient numbers very hard to get them out with so much pbae + banshees.

At least with 1fg I can hop in and out and destroy power fonts, thus making them die that bit quicker. Once theres 30 odd hibs in there its practically impossible :<

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, and this is what you see at 1.40am, 2fg albs on /stick with extra scouts to boot.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Sending in Zombies seemed to work nicely, atleast got RPs for nearly all Hibs that died there due to zombie DoT hehe.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
VidX said:
Aye, and this is what you see at 1.40am, 2fg albs on /stick with extra scouts to boot.

Yeah, it's always the others. I jumped under the bridge to chase some stealther only to have 5 SBs to pop on me.

Not blaming the SBs, must be really exciting to play stealther classes these days.

Logged for PvE, Albs seemed disogranized today, no one warning others and Hibs TWF'ed some AFK'ers in front of the keep today and PBAoE'd them twice (including me once).

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yeah, it's always the others. I jumped under the bridge to chase some stealther only to have 5 SBs to pop on me.

Not blaming the SBs, must be really exciting to play stealther classes these days.

Logged for PvE, Albs seemed disogranized today, no one warning others and Hibs TWF'ed some AFK'ers in front of the keep today and PBAoE'd them twice (including me once).

yeah for some reason mid stealthers were in grps of 3 - 8 tonight. Dunno why :E Given their /stat it wasn't for the rps ><

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
thought it as pretty lame as well :z

seems like some hib fg's ran specificly 2 get into the tower just to farm with pbae.

alb zerg at ~1am was stupid tho killing everything in sight totaly lame :< but then what do you expect? if they have be bottled up all day they are just gona have sick numbers eventuly and break out and zerg everything for a while. Same with mid zerg @ bynja when a decent fg just camps the bridge.

saw like 2.5 fg chasing solo stealthers tho, dont think mids are that bad :<

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Shame though that when the Hibs and Mids got beaten in the end they didn't return but then again it was getting rather late I suppose.

Nope, it became boring. Tried to run fg met 5 fg albs

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Conjurus said:
Nope, it became boring. Tried to run fg met 5 fg albs
And the fact that the Albs all 'disappeared' and there were none left... until you get 4 arrows sticking out of you, mincer stunned and 2 PAs on you in 3 seconds from DI botted stealthers running back to the keep if you even look at them.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

Hibs tried to get into that tower all day long, from like 2 in the afternoon every hib grp that hit hw made a beeline for that bridge tower, once they had sufficient numbers very hard to get them out with so much pbae + banshees.

At least with 1fg I can hop in and out and destroy power fonts, thus making them die that bit quicker. Once theres 30 odd hibs in there its practically impossible :<
This standoff was silly! Hibs and Albs fighting each other and a Mids pincushioning them from the other tower. Right below your row of buff icons you can see the Talon's Reach hunter assist train. :D It took like an hour or so of continious arrowspamming till Hibs started guarding their casters.

bigchief said:
yeah for some reason mid stealthers were in grps of 3 - 8 tonight. Dunno why :E Given their /stat it wasn't for the rps ><
Probably for the same reason the Albs started doing it later...
At the beginning the only realm that had some force were Albs. There were lots of smaller groups running around and our team (for only a brief period consisting of more than 4 stealthers) was hunting these. By that time there were a few solo Alb stealthers around too and if they were unlucky enough to stumble upon us we killed these too.
Later on the density of enemies increased and so did the density of stealthers on all sides. Most scouts I saw werre camping the tower or bridge tower thou but we also met an alb stealth group of 3/4 people a few times.
Oh and we had 3 of our group in the "/stats rp".

PS: Sorry for chickening out on you twice Bigchief but a gimpy Hunter vs you isnt really a fair fight. Especially not when you start at full health and I dont. ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
that's only coz me and zaffa pwned your grp fighting hibs near berk! aoe dot ftw \o/ (zaffa was dead whole fight, lanai and i ran around mezzing dotting every enemy at that fight;D)

sorry straef 8(((((((((( was a nice fight you guys had.
Nasty Ardd! Go to bed :(

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
We were able to get some fg fights between Beno and Berk, altho we were running with 7 all night in hope to find a real bard :<

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
And the fact that the Albs all 'disappeared' and there were none left... until you get 4 arrows sticking out of you, mincer stunned and 2 PAs on you in 3 seconds from DI botted stealthers running back to the keep if you even look at them.

hehe i logged on when i got back about 1am ish and thats exactly what happened to me. needless to say i logged off ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I was the one who ended up sorting out Balkeriz's group yesterday when he played his healer, not only did we end up taking 1 1/2 groups - we ended up staying alive for about 4 minutes with 3-4FGs trying to kill us, all RR1-RR2s by the looks of it - One of the best nights of RvR I've had recently.

Had a few fights against albs and hibs when just roaming which went really well with both the set ups we actually had, but when our savage couldn't come back we ended up doing a mixed melee and caster group (2 zerks, 2 casters, 1 shammie, 3 healers) and did really well. 16k rps in about 2 hours was good.

And I was in the top /rp heal for about an hour after I stopped RvRing (just sitting talking in /GU) xD

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
bigchief said:

the norseman skiltvakten in the front, light purp and rogs is zaffa <o/

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

Lol at Carpp's comment in /gu on the screenie. Maybe you should have told him where you were taking that screenie.
Just out of interest, what ability did you use to hit so many of us? The aoe effect argument not only goes fo us Hibs, but for you Albs as well with so many Hibs holed up on a relatively small space.

Yeyi, enlightened Mentalist

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Merino said:
Lol at Carpp's comment in /gu on the screenie. Maybe you should have told him where you were taking that screenie.
Just out of interest, what ability did you use to hit so many of us? The aoe effect argument not only goes fo us Hibs, but for you Albs as well with so many Hibs holed up on a relatively small space.

yeah I was wondered why carpp couldnt find aything. Given what was on the bridge is in that ss, and just over the bridge I found this ><

And yeah its a dotmine, I dropped one on hibs everytime I ran by, just to piss off the campers a bit.

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
And yeah its a dotmine, I dropped one on hibs everytime I ran by, just to piss off the campers a bit.

Mission accomplished, I can tell as I was on the receiving end.
Thx Bigchief and Maniac for explaining.
See you tonight on a bridge near you!

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
bigchief said:
yeah I was wondered why carpp couldnt find aything. Given what was on the bridge is in that ss, and just over the bridge I found this ><

ffs! get the last 2% xp! That'd annoy me hehe.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

Hmm... that dot mine wasn't half as annoying as the scouts on the towers. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom