Go me Go me !!

L

L_Plates

Well you may remember my post of 7 days without smoking !!!

Now its a month and im still ash free :)

:clap:

L

L_Plates

Thanks guys :)

Wasnt Whipped trying aswell ??

If so how is it goin m8 ?

T

Testin da Cable

good for you laddie. keep at it now, and stay away from sweets while you're at it...trust me, I know :)

W

whipped

Not well. I manged two weeks and then thought I'd try going to the pub. Had been drinking at home to get used to it.
Got to the pub and the old urges came back and I caved in.
Still I think I've persuded my ex to give up as well, meaning that I'll have someone to slap me about if I give in again and I can do likewise to her if she fails.

L

L_Plates

*hides sweets*

You must be a mind reader i just got some from a las at work :(

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by whipped
Not well. I manged two weeks and then thought I'd try going to the pub. Had been drinking at home to get used to it.
Got to the pub and the old urges came back and I caved in.
Still I think I've persuded my ex to give up as well, meaning that I'll have someone to slap me about if I give in again and I can do likewise to her if she fails.

As long as you kepping tryin good luck :)

D

dysfunction

Maybe you should cut down on your spamming as well! :p

C

Chameleon

WD L_Plates, I know how tough it can be. Been about 3 months of no smoking and cycling to work and back each day for me now. I feel great :)

E

echo

I gave up giving up after not smoking for 2 days shy of 5 weeks, argh.

That said; I love my ciggies again, and they love me.

T

Tom

I just smoked a pack of 20 Regal, ahh, L-Plates, it was fantastic. The hot sear of relaxation seeping its way down into my lungs, the minor rush of satisfaction as those sweet sweet chemicals did their joyous work on my state of mind.

The scent of the matches as I lit each cigarette only served to further my enjoyment of this beautiful pastime, and now I have that faint nicoteen smell on my fingers, surely the crowning achievement.

L-Plates, you don't know what you're missing.

S

Summo

Agreed. I'm reading this thread while smoking a lovingly taylor-made and generously-sized rolly, just the way I like it. Life is good, and everything is right with the world.

*exhale*

E

echo

Filthy rollies are reserved for the end of the month before I get paid for moi, Embassy #1s all the way!

S

scooby-doo

Originally posted by L_Plates
Well you may remember my post of 7 days without smoking !!!

Now its a month and im still ash free :)

:clap:

well played m8.

however you have a fair way to go to beat my 35 years without a ciggie. :)

T

Tom

ACtually I don't smoke. Just wanted to point that out.

I do inject pure heroin every night though.

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Tom
I just smoked a pack of 20 Regal, ahh, L-Plates, it was fantastic. The hot sear of relaxation seeping its way down into my lungs, the minor rush of satisfaction as those sweet sweet chemicals did their joyous work on my state of mind.

The scent of the matches as I lit each cigarette only served to further my enjoyment of this beautiful pastime, and now I have that faint nicoteen smell on my fingers, surely the crowning achievement.

L-Plates, you don't know what you're missing.

Why would i miss craving for a fag and smelling like a ash tray ?

Dont get me wrong i know i would enjoy one but, the enjoyment of my wife not saying i smell of fags is far better :)

S

Summo

I SMOKE YOUR WIFE the irony!

Whatever that means...

L

L_Plates

So thats why she is never inthe mood for lovin !

Its all your fault Summo !

W

Wij

ciggies4tehwin \o/

(maybe I should just post in this style all day)

J

Jonny_Darko

I've been off them about 3 days now. It'a amazing how clear my lungs are already. At the weekend I was waking up nearly in tears - felt like someone was running a chainsaw through my ribcage but I can actually breathe without sounding like Darth Vader now. It's lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread