Go go midzerg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Bit too late to be roleplaying the better person.

Whoever said i was? I'm a foul tempered, big, ugly, miserable bastard.

Just basing my view on your 'debating skills' and ability to read - hence the conclusion of a middle school level of education.

majik

Banned
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Whoever said i was? I'm a foul tempered, big, ugly, miserable bastard.

Just basing my view on your 'debating skills' and ability to read - hence the conclusion of a middle school level of education.

It was obvious, you were doing the same as I was, got bored of doing it so pretended to be mature and not want to discuss it furthur.

I'll base my opinion of you on this retarded thread and furthurmore the replies you have to other threads and that the comment you just made is hilarious.
Never have I seen such a random, argumentative, arrogant retard farm these forums as you. You are the last person who has the attitude to judge others because you are pathetic, so spare me your judgement you ill educated fool.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Wow this thread is pretty poor.

BTW smile, aren't you getting a bit bored of telling people to use a dictionary? Surely a man of your intellect (smirk) can come up with some new insults once in a while.

And if the first post wasn't meant to be sarcastic why did word it in such an obviously antagonistic and sarcastic manner?

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
A poo pooer got poo pooed, and you should never leave alone a poo pooer....

"God it's a barren wasteland out there"
"Sir, turn over the page"

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Danya said:
Wow this thread is pretty poor.

BTW smile, aren't you getting a bit bored of telling people to use a dictionary? Surely a man of your intellect (smirk) can come up with some new insults once in a while.

And if the first post wasn't meant to be sarcastic why did word it in such an obviously antagonistic and sarcastic manner?

because thats how they do it on VN :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
I prefer a zerg anyday insted of the shitti scout zergs that are all over, 90 % of albions is of scouts

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
I prefer a zerg anyday insted of the shitti scout zergs that are all over, 90 % of albions is of scouts
Just goes to show just how stupid you really are.You moan non stop you're continually quiting why don't you just fuck off for good :wanker:

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone else just have a great night of RvR:ing last night? ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Iorlas said:
Just goes to show just how stupid you really are.You moan non stop you're continually quiting why don't you just fuck off for good :wanker:

Hi Iorlas

majik

Banned
8 words

Incapable of reading and comprehending a whole thread.

You've proven you can count, so here is a bit of advice, go count the number of albs on at primetime, then the number of mids, then the number of hibs and we will see if your mathematic skills are so sharp afterwards.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
You've proven you can count, so here is a bit of advice, go count the number of albs on at primetime, then the number of mids, then the number of hibs and we will see if your mathematic skills are so sharp afterwards.

Perhaps i could count the amount of whining you produce?

Grow up and grow a pair.

majik

Banned
Perhaps i dhould count the amount of whining you produce?

Grow up and grow a pair.

Have I started a thread saying that a particulary realm was zerging and it upset me irl? No, so go count ure own brain cells, won't take long.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Have I started a thread saying that a particulary realm was zerging and it upset me irl? No, so go count ure own brain cells, won't take long.

Take less time than counting your whines - and I'd need a team of accountants to count them in a reasonable time frame.

majik

Banned
Take less time than counting your whines - and I'd need a team of accountants to count them in a reasonable time frame.

Hypocritical statement of the year.

Author of a whine thread pointing out how much I whine.
Is that fotm on VN boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom