Go go midzerg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Hypocritical statement of the year.

Author of a whine thread pointing out how much I whine.
Is that fotm on VN boards?

You're still struggling with the concept that I wasn't whining aren't you?

Take your time sparky.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Even better. The l33td00d w@nkers can all sod off to their instanced zones to play with each other and the rest of us can play in proper, grown up, mass scale RvR.

I don't see instanced zones being that attractive tbh - its only because of the extreme whiners they have in the US who want to play CS with swords that they're going in.

It iz a known fact that smilewhenyousaythat never tried to make people who prefer 8 vs 8 combat look like "l33td00d w@nkers".

It iz also a known fact that he started this thread as an admiring thread towards the mid zerg which apparently got him instead of using his petty sarcasm to whine at it. We all know he never intended to whine, speak against/make a clown out of himself, or hurt other people with his thoughts earlier since they don't like "proper, grown up, mass scale RvR."

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
It's the end of the world as we know it salala

btw, can we reward this sentence somehow? (maybe reputation points, custom avatar etc):

"proper, grown up, mass scale RvR"

good shit man, go on.

majik

Banned
You're still struggling with the concept that I wasn't whining aren't you?

Take your time sparky.

And your struggling to see that all the replies I create aren't whine either.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
It iz a known fact that smilewhenyousaythat never tried to make people who prefer 8 vs 8 combat look like "l33td00d w@nkers".

It iz also a known fact that he started this thread as an admiring thread towards the mid zerg which apparently got him instead of using his petty sarcasm to whine at it. We all know he never intended to whine, speak against/make a clown out of himself, or hurt other people with his thoughts earlier since they don't like "proper, grown up, mass scale RvR."

You were close.

1 'l33td00d w@nkers' - taken out of context, and was a refereence to the complainers who felt this game was a version of cs with swords where there optimised 8 was better than others. The ones wo've all been grumbling and quitting as NF has allowed access for many more casual players in RvR.

2. I'm very happy for the current midzerg to be in Alb frontiers as it:

- keeps a defence force out regularly which aids against complacency
- saves me a boat ride
- hasn't quite yet worked out how to move beyond tower farming

So think what you like - its not like I'm going to lose any sleep over it.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
It's the end of the world as we know it salala

btw, can we reward this sentence somehow? (maybe reputation points, custom avatar etc):

"proper, grown up, mass scale RvR"
That last sentence is thesentence that destroys rvr for solo'rs.
Smilewhenblabla can join Nightheart on top of the keep, a place where they are far away with no possibility to add on 1vs1 fights.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
You were close.

1 'l33td00d w@nkers' - taken out of context, and was a refereence to the complainers who felt this game was a version of cs with swords where there optimised 8 was better than others. The ones wo've all been grumbling and quitting as NF has allowed access for many more casual players in RvR.

2. I'm very happy for the current midzerg to be in Alb frontiers as it:

- keeps a defence force out regularly which aids against complacency
- saves me a boat ride
- hasn't quite yet worked out how to move beyond tower farming

So think what you like - its not like I'm going to lose any sleep over it.

aye and current NF is like pacman and the dots, mids hibs are the dots and ALBION is pacman, gankgrps are the monsters which kick pacman's ass... just to use comparisons like yours.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
aye and current NF is like pacman and the dots, mids hibs are the dots and ALBION is pacman, gankgrps are the monsters which kick pacman's ass... just to use comparisons like yours.
Wonder if he'll see the resemblence, it must be pretty hard having an IQ like SmileWhenblabla

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:

So go play pacman.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Looks like this thread evolved into a David vs Goliath.
More like dumb and dumber. :p
But then any thread with smile in it immediately maxes the retardometer.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Wonder if he'll see the resemblence, it must be pretty hard having an IQ like SmileWhenblabla

he didnt, oh well i rest my case.

good night

:)

<SUPPORT THE TROOPS> meanwhile :>

majik

Banned
Danya said:
More like dumb and dumber. :p
But then any thread with smile in it immediately maxes the retardometer.

I wasn't being dumb:(

Most of this was done at 1-2am, while solo/duo ramming eoy pillars with a war ram.

/cly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom