News Go Boris !!!

Chilly

Balls of steel
A politicians wet dream. Boris seems to a be a "good work old boy" magnet.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Boris would be a shit PM. Especially for poor people. £280,000 is "chicken feed" to him.

Although what he did is to be (quite rightly) applauded, it's not that big a deal. I, and I bet many of you, have done the same thing as him many a time in my 36 years on earth. Been to court to make sure adult muggers get slammed up proper. I think everybody who is physically capable should act in this way - it's a minimum standard IMHO...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, because the Labour government has really helped lessen the rich - poor divide, haven't they?

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, because the Labour government has really helped lessen the rich - poor divide, haven't they?

Ohh ohhh I know! erm... No! Because the divide is much larger now than it ever has been, imo because Labour doesn't trust people to spend their own money so takes it away, sticks it though their complex shitty Labour state machinery to "redistribute" it, but actually ends up pissing it away.

(am agreeing with you btw... :) )

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Boris would be a shit PM. Especially for poor people. £280,000 is "chicken feed" to him.

Yeah I'm quite sure that is chickenfeed to David Cameron, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and Nick Clegg as well.

What's your point?

Chilly

Balls of steel
Who cares if he's aloof? If he can do the job, pay him 50 million quid for all I care.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

No. No they haven't. I don't hate Boris because he's conservative. I quite enjoy his antics. But he'd make a shit PM.

To be fair, all governments are shit for poor people. Central Banking is the real issue.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah I'm quite sure that is chickenfeed to David Cameron, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and Nick Clegg as well.

What's your point?

My point is twofold:

1) Rich people live in a different reality to the poor. They can't, by the very limitation of being human, really understand the problem.

2) Boris was dumb enough to say it!

A tit like that should never be PM. :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So you're saying someone who's actually honest shouldn't be in charge?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Boris is godlike in my eyes, with this and that tackle he did against the German footy player he is a damn legend.

Boris for PM, Euro President and whatever else, even if he's shit at least he will make us smile :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you're saying someone who's actually honest shouldn't be in charge?

I bet he regretted that the second he said it. "Oh shit, that's gonna be all over the press"...

I don't think it's an indication of honesty, just an indication of idiocy.

But!:

Boris for PM, Euro President and whatever else, even if he's shit at least he will make us smile :D

I've changed my mind. Seems to be working for the Italians after all... :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
He seems very likeable. Knows his Byzantine history too, which makes him alright in my book.

Not sure that chasing a bunch of teenage girls down the street with an iron bar in your hand is the way to win votes though...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not sure that chasing a bunch of teenage girls down the street with an iron bar in your hand is the way to win votes though...

You're right. Should have used his cock.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Boris Johnson is the only reason I would vote conservative

mooSe_

FH is my second home
while on the subject of batman, adam west makes a far better mayor than boris johnson

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'd love to live in London so i could actually care about what boris johnson does

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Going by the report, Boris did good. A lot of people would have walked on by, as evidenced by other stuff that has been posted on FH.

I'm uninterested in any politics surrounding it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Boris would be a shit PM. Especially for poor people. £280,000 is "chicken feed" to him..

They are all *****. Would be better to have a PM that at least is funny about robbing the fuck out of the working man.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Boris cant even be mayor never mind PM.

At the Olympics take over the Chinese actually thought Boris was a mascot rather than the mayor of london

On topic fair play to him for getting stuck in, a friend of mine was telling me his girlfriend met him at a set of lights both on bikes and she asked him for a race up a hill. He beat her

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I think him helping that woman is awesome, a good example, and everyone all over the country should pick up on it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Going by the report, Boris did good. A lot of people would have walked on by

Yep. Wankers would have walked by. Problem is, so many people are...

...lets face it, it was a bunch of girls. Unless they were all decked out with machete's and knuckle-dusters I'd have fancied my chances ;)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I bet they had hockey sticks and everything,

girls are evil. they pull hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom