Gnome Rogue?

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Was just flicking through what races could be a rogue, and I noticed that Gnomes COULD be...
They're not all that big and strong, and they're intelligence is really the only thing going for them...how well are Gnomes going to do as Backstabbers?

Discuss... :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
yup they really do make v little difference the racial traits have some bearing, i.e. undead immunity to fear but really thing to do is play whichever race u think looks best, unless your a min/maxer

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Although, escape artist is a very nice racial trait - Activate to break out of a Root or Snare effect - 1.5 sec cast - 1 min cooldown.

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
Annoying really that stats make sooo little difference. means people are going for what looks best..... means a good percentage of people will be going alliance for the better looking races. seems a bit silly to me... but hell, whadda i know. i'm drunk .... merry christmas, and a happy newyear. ::pPP

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
I'd go horde if everyone i wanna play with wasnt going alliance :)

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
gnomes are o so cute :)

Dorfs aint :)
humans.... well their human

i like torans. undeads not so bad.

male Trolls are teh oogly

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Tauren look alot better in WC3 imo, less like actual cows.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Vesuvius said:
Annoying really that stats make sooo little difference. means people are going for what looks best..... means a good percentage of people will be going alliance for the better looking races. seems a bit silly to me... but hell, whadda i know. i'm drunk .... merry christmas, and a happy newyear. ::pPP

personally i know a lot of people going horde purely for undead racial traits

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Ebonn said:
Escape Artist is great vs mages and druids

yea that seems like a nice ability indeed..

gonna go for gnome/rouge but then again.. once a luri always a luri ;)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Vesuvius said:
Yeah, it's so much better if picking the "wrong" race at character creation made your toon gimped.

:wanker:

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
Yeah, it's so much better if picking the "wrong" race at character creation made your toon gimped.

:wanker:

lol at the :wanker:

:D

peder

Fledgling Freddie
good days!
i think gnome rouge many times
or drutts with friend.

but do you know
if 2 rouge can win on 2 drutts??

if we play drutt we can play with big group and be many (like albina in dark age)

just idees i have
any comments?

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
2 rogues for when you will be playing alot together and like the idea of killing people unexpected. Druids are indead better in groups and don't fare well together. Perhaps a mix of two characters??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom