1. bigfoot

bigfoot Guest

I'm looking for a few good men (or wimmin) to help police the Preview server and help to grow the ET playing community on GAME.NET. If you are interested in this drop me a PM for more information, although please note you must be happy to play mainly on the GAME.NET Preview server.

2. Will

Will Guest

If I wasn't so busy already...;)

3. throdgrain

throdgrain Guest

Same tbh :)

4. mr.Blacky

mr.Blacky Guest

It is my favorite server hehe, can be found on it under the name Ra a or under ||TF||Freaky-RAA, but why don't you ask Deady and Deadmanwalking?

5. Deady

Deady Guest

Ive played with Blacky (Raa) ingame and he seems adult and responsible.

6. Pakman

Pakman Guest

I'm willing to help out. (Everything Deady says about me is a lie :D)

7. Strange`

Strange` Guest

Pakman por el Presidenté

8. Deady

Deady Guest

Pakman is reliable, fair and nice.

9. Pakman

Pakman Guest

except what he just said

10. On a side note. Whoever gets the GM can they please play on the server on a regular basis.

As i play there alot and what would be more fustrating than no admin, would be an admin that never plays there :(

11. El Andad

El Andad Guest

VIVA SEÑOR PAKMAN

Soy confidente que él es capaz de fijar el mensaje del dia

12. bigfoot

bigfoot Guest

Thanks for your replies and PM's folks. I'm going to appoint Raa, Deady and Pakman as GM's, will be in touch with you three shortly.

13. exxxie

exxxie Guest

JESUS K CHRIST... you can tell from teh forums when Im online now?!!11one SHIRLEY THAts an invasion of privacy?

P.S. Deady and Pakman are VER VER untrustworthy... I myself have one child fathered by them both.

14. Will

Will Guest

*cough* Make them moderators *cough*

15. Deady

Deady Guest

Thats never been PROVEN.

And yes, i really AM busy on all those days that the dna testing clinic are open.

16. Pakman

Pakman Guest

I'm still confused to how one child can be fathered by both

17. Will

Will Guest

I could combine the genetic material of both Deady and Pakman, then impregnate Exxxie. However, I don't think they make rubber gloves thick enough, or could actually pay me enough money.

18. Xage

Xage Guest

you must be smart :p