GM's

B

bigfoot

I'm looking for a few good men (or wimmin) to help police the Preview server and help to grow the ET playing community on GAME.NET. If you are interested in this drop me a PM for more information, although please note you must be happy to play mainly on the GAME.NET Preview server.

M

mr.Blacky

It is my favorite server hehe, can be found on it under the name Ra a or under ||TF||Freaky-RAA, but why don't you ask Deady and Deadmanwalking?

D

Deady

Ive played with Blacky (Raa) ingame and he seems adult and responsible.

P

Pakman

I'm willing to help out. (Everything Deady says about me is a lie :D)

D

Deadmanwalking

On a side note. Whoever gets the GM can they please play on the server on a regular basis.

As i play there alot and what would be more fustrating than no admin, would be an admin that never plays there :(

E

El Andad

VIVA SEÑOR PAKMAN

Soy confidente que él es capaz de fijar el mensaje del dia

B

bigfoot

Thanks for your replies and PM's folks. I'm going to appoint Raa, Deady and Pakman as GM's, will be in touch with you three shortly.

E

exxxie

JESUS K CHRIST... you can tell from teh forums when Im online now?!!11one SHIRLEY THAts an invasion of privacy?

P.S. Deady and Pakman are VER VER untrustworthy... I myself have one child fathered by them both.

D

Deady

Originally posted by exxxie
P.S. Deady and Pakman are VER VER untrustworthy... I myself have one child fathered by them both.

Thats never been PROVEN.

And yes, i really AM busy on all those days that the dna testing clinic are open.

P

Pakman

I'm still confused to how one child can be fathered by both

W

Will

I could combine the genetic material of both Deady and Pakman, then impregnate Exxxie. However, I don't think they make rubber gloves thick enough, or could actually pay me enough money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom