GM Tickets - how long?

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday, I found myself being chain stunned for no apparent reason other than Malibu (Rogue) from 'Seven' on Burning Legion felt like harrassing me...

I immediately filed a GM ticket thinking well in daoc this would be a laughable attempt to get fair play, never mind a response. I had heard good things about Blizzard etc and in the back of my mind I thought well Ill give it a go.

Anway, I haven't heard back from any GM yet which allowed the guy to grief me for another 30-45 mins (stun, laugh, stun, laugh etc ad infinitum)

So 2 things:

a) how lond does it take for an in game ticket to raise help?
b) Why can rogues do this (I think it is fair to say it is griefing and not fun gameplay for anyone)

Oh and it's not a whine - I got even on the field of battle later :drink:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
no idea how long i made 1 once and gave up on it being answerd after a day :(

but rogues are silly. altho if u were a priest as ur tag suggests u should feard him and run or something. his stuns arre gay but u do have limited amounts of time in between em

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
I filed a ticket the other night, i got an ingame whisper from a GM within 5 minutes...

If anyone is interested what the problem was its...

I play a priest and i rezzed a hunters pet, after that i had 10 mins rez sickness, apparently its a known problem and they're working on it, the GM actually said 'get the lazy hunter to rez his pet himself'

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Took 2 days for them to answer my query on the status of the raid lockout hotfix.

Ziva

Fluffy
I had issues with a quest in beta and i got help pretty fast, within 1 hour.

But a few days ago me and some guildies wanted to go Maraudon and after entering the instance we got a message saying "Transfer aborted" which basically meant we couldn't enter it no matter which entrance we tried.

I believe the ticket was open the whole day and the day after aswell untill we decided to try again to find out it was fixed. After that i aborted the ticket.

If this is standard for Blizz i really hope they add another catagory for emergencies incase ur char gets stuck or whatever.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
if the instance was aborted i think it was friday which carried on to saturday.
that was happening with them all i think.
some1 apparently got a reply to a ticket saying the instance server had gone down. which is y people couldnt do anything and the best was a bunch of people got stuck in the deeprun tram as its classed as a instance :( poor buggers.
and yeah alot of my guildies put up tickest that day about the instances but im guessing so did 1000s of other players not getting into instances so that might have been the reason for not many getting replys.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i reported a quest bug 3 days ago in the afternoon, got a response yesterday in the afternoon, may be different though depending on which issue you are reporting, i hear they get back to stuck reports very quick

Poag

m00?
i've had answers on somethigns within 30 mins. For a pretty indepth quest query it took 24 hours, for a followup to the quest query took 1 hour.

Perfectly reasonable times imo..mine that is

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I have an open ticket since saturday.... :(
My camouflage talent stopped working so now I stuck at 65% stealth speed.

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
I have sent a few tickets so far, usually it takes a few days for them to respond, about 4 on average ?

Last ticket took 5 days, my question was what I could do about non-english talk besides adding half of the server to my ignore list and I gave up on asking nicely.

Response: "rest assured we will look into this issue. Thank y...." :(

In short /ignore paying customer

I love this game and it's quality is the reason im still playing, but they really have to start working on their customer service.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I've done a few tickets, all be answered fairly promptly :)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Was stuck on a bugged quest (didnt recieve last item needed to complete it from the npc). after 3 days i got an email with answer:
"We will not help with quests other people in-game can help you with!

Thank you for ... (bla bla bla)"

damn it, it was bugged and i couldnt complete it!!!

guess one just has to live with it :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Try phrasing your questions as well as you possibly can.

All my tickets has been responded to within days (minutes when about bugged quests).

It also helps a lot to use the proper GM sections.

Stuff involving going through server logs or when it's not apparent how to solve the issue (from their PoV, not yours) might take longer as well.

If a quest bugs out like that, abandon it and get it again (usually through quest sharing). Has worked so far. (although I usually only need to do that when the items doesn't drop at all from the beginning, never seen it bug out in the middle/end of the quest)

Oh, and make sure you don't have one of the quest items in your bank or similar; been there, done that. (quest will say Complete; but you can't hand it in)

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
I never get a response. Neither did I ever get a response on my email saying my Forum Account still not works. Which prevents me from even replying on the forums on stuff.

Rogues got stunlock it's there to have a chance on casters. As a priest you should cast shield the moment you got free from it and bitchslap the rogue after that ;)

Cyradix

FH is my second home
My ticket got closed yesterday without a response from a GM. :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Cyradix said:
My ticket got closed yesterday without a response from a GM. :(
you'll most likely get a response through email either today or tomorrow.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Khale said:
I never get a response. Neither did I ever get a response on my email saying my Forum Account still not works. Which prevents me from even replying on the forums on stuff.

Rogues got stunlock it's there to have a chance on casters. As a priest you should cast shield the moment you got free from it and bitchslap the rogue after that ;)

I cant post on the forumn from my main server. Just make a alt on another server and you should be able to post from that. Worked for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom